SuperLift 6.5″ Lift Kit For 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Chevy Tahoe 1500 4WD
- This is a complete knuckle style suspension lift kit for the 2007-2014 Chevy/GMC 1500 Tahoe/Yukon 4wd; providing 6.5” of lift height
- Includes rear coil springs and related drop brackets.
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Front Components: All brackets, cross-members, steering knuckles, strut spacers, axle spacers.
- Rear Components: Coil springs, control arm brackets, track bar bracket, shock brackets, and all hardware required specific to the 2007-2014 4wd Chevrolet/GMC Tahoe/Yukon.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
- This is the Superlift 6.5 inch lift kit with for the 2007-2014 Chevrolet Tahoe 1500 4WD as well as the GMC Yukon 1500 4WD.
- Front lift is achieved by installing spacers on top of the factory coil-over shock assembly. Pre-load rings, installed below the coil springs, slightly increase spring rate to help offset the additional loads created by running larger tires, and firms-up what would otherwise be a “spongy” ride. The factory upper control arms are retained and remain in their original location, while the factory lower control arms and axle housing are lowered, in relation to the frame. New Superlift replacement steering knuckles, made of cast ductile iron, span the increased distance between the control arms
- Superlift’s geometry, from steering timing and linkage angles, to driveshaft and CV axle operating angles, yields optimal component service life and exceptional drivability.
- Our lower control arm crossmembers are a one-piece, full-width, high-clearance design made of .25″ steel plate.
- Rear lift is via pre-set replacement coil springs and relocation brackets for the factory 4-link set-up. The OE rear shocks are retained with this lift and works with all rear factory shock options.
- This 6” lift kit for the 2007-2014 Chevrolet and GMC SUV’s is backed by a limited lifetime warranty and a 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
- NOTE: Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models.
- NOTE: Does NOT fit All Wheel Drive (AWD) models.
- NOTE: Only fits vehicles with CAST STEEL Control arms.
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|305/65 R18||18 x 9||–||+12 to +18|
|305/55 R20||20 X 9||–||+12 to +18|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 9 hours
- Difficulty level: 4 of 5