SuperLift 6″ Lift Kit for 1500 Suburban/Tahoe/Yukon 4WD – Knuckle Style Kit
- Stylish high-clearance cross members are one-piece, laser cut, CNC formed and built to withstand a lifetime of use and abuse.
- Replacement steering knuckles maintain OE alignment specifications.
- Minimal differential modification required.
- Longer front anti-sway bar links included.
- Rear lift achieved via replacement rear coil springs and includes all related bracketry.
- Applicable with Auto Trac models – does not require replacement front driveshaft.
- Allows use of factory spare tire / wheel.
- Lifetime Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy to follow DIY friendly installation instructions.
Tire & Wheel Info
|Max Tire Height||Max Tire Width||Wheel Diameter||Wheel Width||Recommended Backspacing|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
Install Time = 8-9 hours.
Difficulty rating = 3.5 out 5. (5 being the most complicated.)
Superlift is setting a new standard for value with its new offering for the 99-06 GM 1500 4WD Pickups and SUV’s. All fabricated components of this kit were designed, manufactured and packaged right here in the USA. You won’t find quality craftsmanship like this anywhere else or anywhere near this unbelievable price point.
This kit is packaged complete with everything you need to do the job right, requires less differential and frame modification than most competitor kits and eliminates the need for a replacement front driveshaft. It includes one-piece, laser cut, CNC formed, high-clearance cross members, a protective front skid plate, axle relocation brackets, front axle CV spacers, torsion bar relocation brackets, extended sway bar links and Superlift Superide shocks. The included cast ductile iron steering knuckles simplify installation and yield the best in class alignments results. Rear lift is achieved via replacement rear coil springs and related bracketry to provide a nice level stance front to rear.
Packaged standard with Front Superlift Superide shocks we also offer upgrade Superlift Superide SS shocks by Bilstein. An optional steering stabilizer is also available.
- Torsion bar unloading tool required.
- Requires frame bracket and differential mount modification.
- Will not fit HD models.
- WILL fit 2007 “classic” models.
- If equipped with 17” factory wheels; 17” or larger aftermarket wheels must be used.
Q – Does this kit require cutting?
A – Yes. Because the axle is being lowered our kit does require some cutting of the driver’s side rear lower control arm bracket. This is common among all full lift kits. The top differential mount must be trimmed as well; again this is common with all knuckle style lift kits.
Q – I’ve heard tire wear can be an issue with lifted trucks, can I expect an issue with this lift?
A – No. Tire wear is a definite consideration when choosing the right lift to purchase. The difference between lift kits is not always visually apparent but can become apparent over a period of time and use. Improper geometry of a lifted steering knuckle can result in accelerated tire wear and poor handling. Our knuckles are designed so that there is no additional camber or toe change throughout the suspension cycle ensuring proper tire wear, tread life and exceptional handling.