Total Chaos Uniball UCAs For 2014-2018 Chevrolet Tahoe (aluminum or stamped steel)
Total Chaos Uniball UCAs For 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe (aluminum or stamped steel)
- Designed to maintain factory alignment specs on vehicles with 1.5″-3″ lift kits.
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- 1″ I.D. uniballs feature a heat-treated stainless-steel ball & heat-treated stainless-steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniballs also feature a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise and reduce maintenance.
- CNC tapered spindle adapters convert the factory ball joint to a 1″ uniball for easy installation.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers are machined from 17-4 stainless-steel to maximize strength and wheel travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the bushings and inner sleeves without disassembly.
- 3 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long-lasting finish.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.
- Part# 77514 is for vehicles with factory Aluminum or Stamped Steel UCA’s.
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.