Bilstein 5100 0-2.25″ Front Lift Shocks For 2002-2009 Chevrolet TrailblazerSale!
Bilstein 5100 0-2.25″ Front Lift Shocks For 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer
Bilstein B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorbers are designed for trucks and SUV’s with a front OE coilover style suspension. Multiple snap-ring grooves in the body allow for different spring seat positions, providing 0-2.75 inches of front lift (depending on application). The monotube shock absorbers feature a 46mm digressive piston a with self-adjusting deflective disc valve setting. Bilstein B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorbers provide increased wheel travel and improved handling. Utilizing a B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorber is the easiest way to level out your vehicle.
- 46 Millimeter Monotube Design Ensures Consistent, Fade-Free Performance In All Conditions
- Practical Alternative To Coil Spring Spacers, With The Benefit Of BILSTEIN Monotube Technology
- Adjustable Spring Perch For Vehicle Lift Up To 2.75 Inch
- Increases Suspension Travel
- Utilizes Vehicle’s Stock Front Coil Springs And OEM Mounting Hardware
- Vehicle Specific Tuning
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Includes Shocks exactly as pictured
Questions and answers of the customers
When will these be back?
Q When will these be back? answer nowA can't tell for sure maybe in few weeks
Will these work with any strut mounts that are made for my specific vehicle?
Q Will these work with any strut mounts that are made for my specific vehicle? answer nowA yes, comes as pictured. Works with OEM strut mounts
Does this include the lower coil spring seat?
Q Does this include the lower coil spring seat? answer nowA yes, comes as pictured. Works with OEM strut mounts
How many struts are included?
Q How many struts are included? answer nowA 2 shocks