Zone Offroad Adventure Series UCAs For 2015-2018 GMC Yukon XL (Stamped Steel/Aluminum Arms)
Zone Offroad Adventure Series UCAs For 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 GMC Yukon XL (Stamped Steel/Aluminum Arms)
Upgrade your truck’s factory upper control arms with these high strength Adventure Series control arms from Zone Offroad. These arms are a direct replacement to improve strength and increase suspension droop travel. These arms are designed for 14-18 Chevrolet/GMC 1500 trucks and SUVs with factory stamped steel or aluminum control arms. These arms are built from high strength steel, boxed, gusseted and fully welded for strength and rigidity. At the frame mount they use OE style rubber bushings for a long service free life and quiet operation. At the other end these arms feature an indexed ball joint cup designed for use with leveling and lifted applications. High strength ball joints are used with a protective ball joint cap to keep debris out. These upper control arms come fully assembled and ready to bolt in right out of the box.
- Finish: Powdercoat
- Is Adjustable: No
- For Use With Lift Heights: Any
- Material: Steel Plate
- Horizontal Position: Front
- Vertical Position: Upper
- Metal Cutting Required: No
- Welding Required: No
- *Designed for trucks with factory stamped steel or aluminum control arms*
- Improved strength with fully welded plate steel construction
- CNC machined ball joint cup with improved positioning ideal for use with leveling/lift kits
- High quality greaseable ball joints with a protective cap to keep out dirt/debris
- OE style rubber bushings for durability and maintenance-free operation
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- Designed for vehicles with OE stamped steel or aluminum control arms, will NOT fit vehicles with OE cast steel arms.
- Kit includes (2) control arms, driver and passenger side.
- Tires wider than 285/70r17 cannot be installed on factory wheels due to clearance issues to the steering knuckles.
- Install Time Hours: 1-2 hrs
- Difficulty Level: 3 out of 5
- 2015 GMC Yukon XL
- 2016 GMC Yukon XL
- 2017 GMC Yukon XL
- 2018 GMC Yukon XL
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.