Fox 2.0 IFP 4-6″ Front, Rear Lift Shocks For 1994-2010 Dodge Ram 2500 DIESEL 4WD
Fox 2.0 IFP 4-6″ Front, Rear Lift Shocks For 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 DIESEL 4WD
- Fox® Performance Series 2.0 IFP Smooth Body gas charged monotube shock
- Hard-anodized for a durable finish
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application Specific Valving
What does it include?
- Front and Rear Shock Pack
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
Upgrade your options and your ride with Superlift Suspension and Fox Shocks. Superlift Suspension has expanded its shock offerings to include the Fox Performance Series 2.0 IFP shock with its suspension kits. Superlift continues to be the leader in suspension and offer a variety of shock options so you can choose the right option for your application on or off-road.
Already have a Superlift Kit, don’t worry, we have you covered. Shock Packs and single shocks available now. Check your vehicle application to see if Fox 2.0 Shocks are available.
Superlift’s Suspension Systems are a great way to add tire clearance and give your truck or Jeep the much needed stance and now you can add one of the most recognizable names in the shock industry to the kit of your choice. The Fox® Performance Series 2.0 IFP is a smooth body, race-proven shock with the latest in technology to provide on-road and off-road performance. The Fox® 2.0 IFP Series Shock allows the maximum amount of extension travel without sacrificing on-road durability.
Get ready to ride with Fox® and Superlift Suspension Systems today!
INSTALLATION & NOTES:
- Installation time: 1-3 hours
- Difficulty level: 2 of 5
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.