Zone Offroad 6″ Coil Springs Lift Kit 2008 Ram 1500mega/2500/3500 4WD
Zone Offroad 6″ Coil Springs Lift Kit 2008 Ram 1500mega/2500/3500
This new Zone Offroad 6″ suspension system for the 2008 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 is performance packed and budget friendly for those looking to get 37″ tires under their HD Dodge truck. The lift uses a unique control arm relocation design. Both the stock upper and lower arms are relocated to relieve angles, properly position the front axle and provide good caster and front pinion angle settings. The 1/4″ steel constructed relocation brackets mount directly to stock locations and only require a few new holes to be drilled for extra support. No cutting of the frame or axle mounts is required. Stock alignment adjustability is retained. Stock control arm angles are maintained to provide a great ride, handling and control.
In addition to the control arm brackets, all the necessary additional components are included. Full-length coil springs, dropped pitman arm, track bar relocation, sway bar relocation and bump stops are included. The rear kits feature new lift blocks and u-bolts. A rear carrier bearing drop kit is available also for trucks featuring a stock 2-piece rear driveshaft.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Unique upper and lower control arm relocation bracket design.
- Heavy 1/4″ steel construction.
- No cuttring of the frame required.
- High performance at a low price.
- 2-piece rear driveshaft requires carrier bearing drop kit D5505.
- Will not fit dually applications
- Rear axle diameter will be 3.5″ or 4″, measure before ordering
- Minor trimming may be required with some tire/wheel combinations. A front bumper spacer kit (D5801) is available to gain clearance if necessary
- If driveline vibration is present, some 6″ kits may require the transfer case indexing kit (D5805). See installation instructions (step 17) for fitment details.
- Will work with PowerWagon models with the addition of sway bar link kit D5301. PowerWagon models came factory with a 2″ taller ride height so net lift gain will be 4″ over stock.
- Gas models may require modification to the front exhaust crossover pipe on driver side when using the transfer case indexing ring
This product fits the following applications:
- 2008 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 Mega Cab 4WD
- 2008 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 4WD
- 2008 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 4WD
- Front Lift Height: 6″
- Front Lift Method: Coil Springs
- Rear Lift Height: 4″
- Rear Lift Method: Block Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 6-8
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 17 X 9
- Back Spacing: 4.5-5″
- Max Tire Size: 37 X 12.50
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.