Superlift Hydraulic Dual Steering Stabilizer Kit For 2003-2008 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD
Superlift Hydraulic Dual Steering Stabilizer Kit For 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD
What is this?
- Stabilizers help combat forces that induce tire shimmy, such as larger/heavier tires and wheels, and slack in your suspension and steering systems that occurs from normal wear.
- Pair of Superlift stabilizer cylinders, brackets, and all mounting hardware needed for installation.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation.
- ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY BE DIFFERENT FROM THE PICTURE
Superlift Dual Steering Stabilizer (Hydraulic) kit includes dual Superlift cylinders, plus all required mounting hardware. The Superlift cylinders feature increased oil capacity, for cooler operating temperatures and less fade, plus valving tailored to meet the demands of heavier tires/wheels and aggressive terrain.
Boots, if desired, are purchased separately. Superlift shock boots also fit these cylinders.
A steering stabilizer is basically a shock absorber for your steering system. It allows unrestricted gradual movement but resists sudden shock. Stabilizers also combat other forces that induce tire shimmy, such as larger/heavier tires and wheels and slack in your suspension and steering systems that occur from normal wear.
Most vehicles are factory equipped with a stabilizer, yet like most factory shock absorbers, they are barely adequate and have a limited service life. Look for signs of oil leakage where the shaft meets the cylinder body.
INSTALLATION & NOTES:
- Installation time: 1 hour
- Difficulty level: 1 of 5
NOTE: MUST HAVE 3″ or greater lift height. The track bar will contact center bracket under compression if less than 3″ of lift.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.