Bilstein 5100 6-8″ Front Lift Shocks for 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500 4WDSale!
Bilstein 5100 6-8″ Front Lift Shocks for 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD
Extended Length(in): 30.31
Collapsed Length(in): 19.57
Part Number: 2×24-187213
Fitment: 94-’02 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD Bilstein 5100 6-8″ Front Lift Shocks
Includes 2 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I have a 96 1500 dodge with a 8" lift. These say they are for a 2500 will they still work on my t...Asked on September 4, 2020 10:45There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q DO YOU HAVE PART NUMBER OR REAR SHOCKS SIX TO EIGHT INCH ADJUSTABLE BLISTEIN 5100 SERIES TO MATCH... answer nowAsked on August 6, 2020 19:49A We can offer onlyhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/dodge/03-12-dodge-ram-2500-3500/11-13-ram-2500-4wd-bilstein-5100-4-5-front-2-rear-lift-shocks/https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/dodge/03-12-dodge-ram-2500-3500/bilstein-5160-4-front-0-2-rear-lift-shocks-94-02-dodge-ram-25003500-4wd/https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/dodge/03-12-dodge-ram-2500-3500/94-02-dodge-ram-2500-4wd-bilstein-5100-6-front-3-4-rear-lift-shocks/orhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/product-category/dodge/03-12-dodge-ram-2500-3500/?swoof=1&product_brand=bilstein&pa_frontrear=rear&perpage=90&pa_4wd2wd=4wd&really_curr_tax=135-product_cat
- Q Do you have a matching set for the rear of my 2001 dodge ram 2500 with 8 inches of suspension lif... answer nowAsked on May 16, 2019 16:21A Hello If you want a Bilstein, we can only offer rear shock absorbers. Lifting height: 3-5 inches for the 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Base 4WD. Rolled Length (IN) 20.37 Extended Length (IN) 31.93 https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/dodge/03-12-dodge-ram-2500-3500/94-02-dodge-ram-2500-4wd-bilstein-5100-3-5-rear-lift-shocks/ Do you like this length?
- Q How are they measuring these? 30.31 from top of threads to bottom eyelet? Or bottom of threads to... answer nowAsked on October 22, 2018 19:34A bottom of threads to center bolt hole
- Q My truck is lifted 6 inches and sitting on 37s. The shocks in it are much to short and rebound te... answer nowAsked on June 18, 2017 14:19A These shocks have such length and mountings:Extended Length (IN): 30.31 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 19.57 Inch Rod Diameter (IN): 1.81 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Stem Lower Mounting Style: EyeletPlease see if your old shocks are shorter