SuperLift 6″ Suspension Lift Kit for 2003-2005 Dodge 2500/3500 Diesel 4WD
SuperLift 6″Suspension Lift Kit for 2003, 2004, 2005 Dodge 2500/3500 Diesel 4WD
- Coil springs are pre-set to minimize settling
- Brackets constructed from .25″ thick plate steel
- Track bar relocation bracket prevents stud bind and steering wheel kick
- Pitman arm relieves drag link angle to prevent bump steer / wandering
- Heavy-duty replacement lower links maintain desired caster angle
- New front, and relocated rear, compression travel stops prevent suspension over-compression
- New anti-sway bar drop brackets prevents bar pre- load
- Superide or Superide SS shocks included
- Lifetime Warranty
- Satisfaction Guarantee
Tire and Wheel Info
37 x 12.50″ tire on 8″ rim
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate.
Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another.
Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent.
Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning.
Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent.
Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
The coil sprung, solid axle Ram HD will always be a favorite of the Superlift Nation, and for good reason. The suspension platform is “lift friendly”, the drivetrain durable, and the Cummins diesel provides more than adequate torque for large rubber.
Over the years, Superlift has established a reputation as the “go to” source for Ram HD suspension. How did we earn this? Our ideal engine-specific coil spring rates and shock valving have something to do with it. As does the superb steering mannerisms that are a result of ideal caster settings, and correct track bar/pitman arm phasing. Properly addressing things that generally go unaddressed by others, yet matter, like suspension compression travel control. It adds up. Let us show you just how satisfying your lifted HD experience can be.
The 6″ lift begins with new engine-specific pre-set coil springs. A dropped pitman arm for steering correction works in concert with our track bar relocation bracket. New upper and lower front axle-to-frame link arms restore factory alignment specifications. Specially designed, suspension compression travel bump-stops are also provided. Lift blocks raise the rear 4″to negate the factory nose-down stance.
The kit is packaged complete with Superide or Superide SS shocks by Bilstein.
Options include front upper and lower Rockrunner swivel-link arms, and dual steering stabilizer kits with Superide or Superide SS series cylinders by Bilstein.
NOTE: If equipped with a two-piece driveshaft, also order carrier bearing drop bracket, part number 4668.
|2003-2005||Dodge||2500 / 3500 Ram||4WD||Diesel|
if you are interested in getting Bilstein shocks instead, here is the lift kit with Bilstein Shocks:
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I’d like to know what rims these are in this picture? answer nowAsked on November 11, 2018 17:21A Hello unfortunately we do not know what kind of rims these are in this picture We can only say that the maximum size rim is recommended 9"