SuperLift Dual Steering Stabilizer Kit with SS series shocks by Bilstein For 1969-1993 Dodge 1/2 and 3/4 ton 4WD
SuperLift Dual Steering Stabilizer Kit with SS series shocks by Bilstein For 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993 Dodge 1/2 and 3/4 ton 4WD
- This is a Dual Superlift steering stabilizer kit with 5100 series Bilstein cylinders for the 1969-1993 Dodge 1/2 and 3/4 ton 4WD models.
- Bilstein cylinders have a gas pressure for maximum dampening.
- Pair of Bilstein 5100 series stabilizer cylinders, brackets, black shock boots, and all mounting hardware needed for installation.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation.
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
This kit includes dual, premium Superide SS cylinders, plus all required mounting hardware. Each cylinder’s seamless, extruded monotube body contains a patented piston design, and a high-pressure gas charge to quickly dissipate heat and virtually eliminate fade. Cylinder valving is tailored to meet the demands of heavier tires/wheels and aggressive terrain.
Cylinders feature a brushed, silver Zinc finish, and include a black dust boot.
A steering stabilizer is basically a shock absorber for your steering system. It allows unrestricted gradual movement, but resists sudden shock. Stabilizers also combat other forces that induce tire shimmy, such as larger/heavier tires and wheels, and slack in your suspension and steering systems that occurs from normal wear.
Most vehicles are factory equipped with a stabilizer, yet like most factory shock absorbers, they are barely adequate, and have a limited service life. Look for signs of oil leakage where the shaft meets the cylinder body.
- Installation time: 1 hour
- Difficulty level: 1 of 5
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.