SuperLift Dual Steering Stabilizer Kit – Superide SS by Bilstein (Gas) For 2003-2008 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4WD
SuperLift Dual Steering Stabilizer Kit – Superide SS by Bilstein (Gas) For 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4WD
*IMPORTANT FITMENT NOTE: IF YOUR TIE ROD WAS UPGRADED TO A NEWER ONE THIS KIT WONT WORK* contact us with a note that you need “92707” bracket
- This is a Dual Superlift steering stabilizer kit with 5100 series Bilstein cylinders for the 2003-2008 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 4WD.
- Bilstein cylinders have a gas pressure for maximum dampening.
- Pair of Bilstein 5100 series stabilizer cylinders, brackets, black shock boots, and all mounting hardware needed for installation.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation.
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
The kit includes dual premium Superide SS cylinders, plus all required mounting hardware. Each cylinder’s seamless, extruded monotube body contains a patented piston design, and a high-pressure gas charge to quickly dissipate heat and virtually eliminate fade. Cylinder valving is tailored to meet the demands of heavier tires/wheels and aggressive terrain.
Cylinders feature a brushed, silver Zinc finish, and include a black dust boot. Note that Superide shock boots will not fit Superide SS cylinders.
A steering stabilizer is basically a shock absorber for your steering system. It allows unrestricted gradual movement, but resists sudden shock. Stabilizers also combat other forces that induce tire shimmy, such as larger/heavier tires and wheels, and slack in your suspension and steering systems that occurs from normal wear.
Most vehicles are factory equipped with a stabilizer, yet like most factory shock absorbers, they are barely adequate, and have a limited service life. Look for signs of oil leakage where the shaft meets the cylinder body.
- Installation time: 1 hour
- Difficulty level: 1 of 5
*Actual product may look different from the picture*
Includes Shocks exactly as pictured
Questions and answers of the customers
I had asked if this was made for a diesel model truck but after reading it again when gas was mentioned were they referring to gas in the shock and not referring to a gas motor truck
- Do you make this set up for a 2006 dodge 2500 diesel
Q Do you make this set up for a 2006 dodge 2500 dieselThere are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
I have a 2007 2500 dodge 5.9 Cummins its sitting on 40ds with a ten inch light on 22×14 wheel as you can probably tell this truck isn't the best to drive will this help or do u have another application that will take this tank and turn it into a caddy lol ??