Zone Offroad 5″ Coil Springs Lift Kit 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Dodge Ram 2500/3500
This Zone Offroad 4-link system replaces the weak upper and lower factory control arms with greasable DOM tubular arms. The arms mount in the factory control arm pockets for a completely bolt on easy installation that aligns to factory specs. Zone Offroad has engineered their coil springs for a comfortable ride on both gas and diesel trucks. Custom valved hydraulic shocks are included for a great ride, or choose the black nitrogen gas charges shock for that performance handling feel. To correct the steering geometry and keep your axle centered, the kit includes a dropped pitman arm and 1/4″ thick fabricated track bar bracket that you will not be disappointed with! The kit also includes sway bar drop brackets and if you get serious, taller bump stops. The rear is lifted with 3″ blocks to give your truck a more level stance and make for a quick installation.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Heavy duty greasable control arms included
- New extended length bump stop mounting brackets
- Track Bar Relocation to properly center your axle
- Pitman Arm included to maintain steering geometry
- Completely Bolt on System
- 2013 Ram 3/4 Ton: Only works with 4 link equipped front suspension models.
- This truck was produced with different rear axles. Be sure to measure the diameter of your rear axle before ordering.
- This system will not fit dually applications due to the rear u-bolt size.
- 2-piece rear driveshaft requires carrier bearing drop kit D5505.
- Gas models may sit approximately 1/2″ higher than the advertised lift height.
- Kit includes a 3″ rear block kit. Measure your truck before ordering to determine the stance of your truck with the lift installed.
- Powerwagon models came factory with a 2″ taller ride height so the net lift gain will be 3″ over the factory Powerwagon. Powerwagon models require sway bar link kit D5301.
This product fits the following applications:
- 2010 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 4WD
- 2011 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 4WD
- 2012 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 4WD
- 2013 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 4WD
- 2010 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 4WD
- 2011 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 4WD
- 2012 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 4WD
- Front Lift Height: 5″
- Front Lift Method: Coil Springs
- Rear Lift Height: 3″
- Rear Lift Method: Block Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 6
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 2
- Wheel Size: 17 X 9
- Back Spacing: 5″
- Max Tire Size: 36 X 12.50