Icon 0-3″ Lift Coilovers for 2009-2010 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
Icon 0-3″ Lift Coilovers for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
The all new Dodge Ram 1500 is revolutionary in the fact that it is the first production truck in many years to offer rear coil springs. This truck is also revolutionary for ICON as it represents our first products offered for the Dodge brand. Much like our coil-overs offered for other makes and models our new Ram 1500 system offers unparalleled ride quality and performance. The coil-overs are adjustable from 0″ – 3″ of lift to level out the truck and for fitment of larger tires. Recommended tire 305X70R17, Wheel 17″ with 4.75″ backspacing
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable coilovers yield 0.75-2.5″ of front lift height on 2009-2018 models, 0-1.5″ of lift on 2019-Up models except Rebel, or 0-0.75″ on 2019-Up Ram Rebel
- Race shock piston with flutter stack compression valving
- Large Diameter coil-spring
- Cad-plated threaded body / Extreme Weather Plating Option Available
- Billet aluminum upper mount
- Forked lower mount for factory like fitment
- Completely re-buildable
- 2.5″ shock diameter to prevent overheating
- Optimized shock location for maximum clearance
- Integrated bump & droop stops
- Made in the USA
- Nitro-steel shaft will not chip or rust like chrome shafts
Questions and answers of the customers
The description says 0”- 3” of lift. But the Technical Specs says it only goes to 2.5” of lift. Witch one is correct?
I have a 2015 Ram 1500 5.7 4x4. I’m running 3” level spacers right now but I want to get rid of that.
Can I get 3” of lift with this set?
- Is this for the pair
Q Is this for the pair answer nowA yes, you are right it's the front pair