SuperLift 6″ Lift Kit For 2009-2011 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD – with Superide Shocks
SuperLift 6″ Lift Kit For 2009, 2010, 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD – with Superide Shocks
- This is a complete knuckle style suspension lift kit for the 2009-2011 Dodge Ram 1500 4wd; providing 6” of lift height
- Includes rear coil springs and rear Superlift Superide shock absorbers
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- This kit also comes in a 5100 Series Bilstein rear shock option
- All brackets, cross-members, shocks, steering knuckles, rear coil springs, rear track bar bracket, and hardware required specific to the 2009-2011 4wd Dodge Ram 1500.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
- Replacement knuckles yield best possible alignment specs. Front track width is not increased and factory turning radius is retained.
- Front lower control arm crossmembers laser cut from 3/16″ material.
- Belly pan, constructed of 1/4″ material, connects crossmembers and protects differential.
- Front anti-sway bar link extensions retain factory “service for life” links.
- New Superide Dual Rate rear coil springs provide ideal ride, handling and load carrying capability.
- New bracketry relocates factory rear 4-link points, anti-sway bar links, brake lines and track bar.
- New rear compression travel-stop brackets.
- Rear shock options include Superlift Superide or Superide Select (SS) by Bilstein.
- Installs easily with only slight trimming and no exhaust or driveshaft modifications.
- Compatible with Dodge’s Electronic Stability Program.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Note: Will not fit Short Bed Standard Cab models due to rear driveline vibration.
- Note: The TRX factory ride height is approximately 1″ taller than the standard Ram. This lift is not recommended for use on the TRX models due to possible alignment issues and CV shaft vibration caused by the additional lift. – Consider our 4″ lift system for about 5″ of lift.
- Note: Cannot use 17 inch wheels.
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|37 x 12.5||18 x 9||4.25 – 5||–|
|37 x 12.5||20 x 9||5||–|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 9 hours
- Difficulty level: 4 of 5
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SUPERIDE AND BILSTEIN SHOCKS?
Superlift Superide shocks are twin tube, velocity sensitive hydraulic shocks. Bilstein shocks are a mono-tube gas pressurized shock. The Superlift Superide shocks are coated with a white paint; the Bilstein shocks are a brushed steel body with a nickel and clear zinc finish. Bilstein shocks are more tuned for the application and offer more precise valving. Additionally, the standard kit reuses the stock front strut; the Bilstein kit replaces the stock strut with the height adjustable Bilstein strut.
if you are interested in getting Bilstein shocks instead, here is the lift kit with Bilstein Shocks:
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.