ICON 1.5″ lift Rear Coil-Springs for 2009-2018 Dodge Ram 1500Sale!
ICON 1.5″ lift Rear Coil-Springs for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Dodge Ram 1500
The new ICON Vehicle Dynamics rear lift coil-springs for the Dodge Ram 1500 offer incredible ride quality and increased towing and load carrying capacity. The springs will lift the rear 1.5″ and increase wheel travel. The dual rate spring is slightly softer than stock in the first rate and 75% stiffer in the second rate for more stability with payload or towing.
- Made in the USA
- Coil is pre-set and shot peened
- Dual stage powder coating
- Pig tail on top and bottom for factory fit
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Are these suitable for loads such as a camper. Will the first rate be too soft and sway? How much... answer nowA they are approximately 10$ stronger than stockthey feel better but don't increase factory payload
- A Yes you need longer rear shocks
- A Yes you need longer rear shpcks fot 1,5'' rear lift
- Q i just installed the icon springs 1.5" with bilestine 5100 rear shocks 0-1" and there is a noisy ...
- Q it will fit my 2011 ram 1500 longhorn with 4 bilstwin shocks 0-2.75" front and 0-1" rear with sto... answer nowA Yes, The dual rate spring is slightly softer than stock in the first rate
- Q Just installed billstein 5100 front and rear on my 2015 ram 1500. Will these springs work with them? answer nowA Yes, will work if you've installed 0-1'' lift rear shocks
- Q Do I have to change rear shocks? If I have to change rear shocks will a Bilstein 24-187374 work (... answer nowA 24-187374 shocks for 0-1'' will work, will be good either if you put the 47-242548 to the front or you remain at stock front height