FOX 2.0 Performance 0-2 Front Lift Shocks 2009-2010 Dodge Ram 1500 2WDSale!
FOX 2.0 Performance IFP 0-2 Front Lift Shocks 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD
Includes: 2 Front Shocks
Front Shocks Info:
The 2.0 Inch Performance Series IFP smooth body shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your Truck or SUV. They use our race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions. The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity and will never rust. Inside you will find our race-proven performance valving technology Our Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the 2.0 Inch Performance Series IFP shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- Body: 2.0 Inch Metal Impacted 6061-T6 Aluminum Will Resist Rust Over Time
- Body Plating: Clear-Anodized For A Durable Finish
- Internal Reservoir: Internal IFP Mono-Tube Reservoir Design Separates Shock Oil From The High-Pressure Nitrogen
- Black-Anodized, CNC-Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Components
- 5/8 Inch Hard Chrome Plated Heat-Treated Alloy Steel Shaft
- Race-Developed High-Flow Piston Design. Application Specific Valving To Maximize Performance
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid For Improved Performance At Variable Temperatures
- Limited 1 Year Factory Warranty And Limited 90 Day Valving Warranty
- Upper Mount Type: Stem Mount-SM3
- Lower Mount Type: Bar Pin-BP2
- Extended Length: 16.05 Inch
- Compressed Length: 10.95 Inch
- Part: 985-24-096
- Front Lift: 0|0.5|1|1.5|2
- Important fitment note: Fits Gas Engine Models without Air Ride
Questions and answers of the customers
Will these fit a 2008 ram 1500?
Q Will these fit a 2008 ram 1500?
Will these fit a 4.5’ kit
Q Will these fit a 4.5’ kit
Does this fit my 2010 2500 Dodge Ram 2wd 6.7L it’s got the leveling kit 2” bigger spindle in front
- Will these work on 2016 ram 1500 2wd 2.5 leveled?
Q Will these work on 2016 ram 1500 2wd 2.5 leveled? answer nowA yes it will fit
i have a 7” maxtrac lift and they didn’t come with fox shocks . these will work on 2wheel drive 2014 ram 1500
- Since they are longer than stock will they provide 2 inches of lift to level out a 1500 crew cab 5.7 2012. With out anything else
Q Since they are longer than stock will they provide 2 inches of lift to level out a 1500 crew cab ...... Read more answer nowA These shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a lift. These shocks are only longer than the stock shocks - designed for use with the existing lift.
Will these work on 2017 ram 1500 rwd with a 3” front level
Q Will these work on 2017 ram 1500 rwd with a 3” front level answer nowA they may handle it but it's better to usee them for 2''
Are these sold separately or together?
Q Are these sold separately or together? answer nowA priced per pair
Are these adjustable?
Q Are these adjustable? answer nowA No, they are just longer than stock
I am looking for a better ride than Bilstein 4600 will these do the job are something else?
Q I am looking for a better ride than Bilstein 4600 will these do the job are something else? answer nowA These shocks will be good for ride quality improvement