Monroe Reflex Front Shocks For 2009-2010 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
Monroe Reflex Front Shocks For 2009, 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
The Monroe® Reflex® struts with the patented ASD Technology combines specially tuned valving and a Fluon banded piston. The ASD valve has the ability to sense acceleration to improve the handling, safety, and overall ride characteristics of most vehicles. The ASD base valve will sense a bump in the road and automatically adjust the shock to absorb the impact, leaving the shock with greater control when it is needed. The features of the Monroe® Reflex® struts make it the superior choice for improved handling, safety, and comfort in all road conditions.
Estimated Install Time (Hours): 0.5
- All Weather Fluid: Contains Special Modifiers To Reduce Friction And Ensure Smooth Rod Reaction
- ASD Technology: Innovative Valving Provides Greater Control For Handling, While Improving Ride Comfort
- Nitrogen Gas Charged: For Improved Ride And Handling, Helps Maintain Tire To Road Contact By Reducing Aeration – On Most Applications
- Rod Displaced Valving: Better Valving Range On Both The Compression And Extension Cycles Of The Unit For A Smooth Comfortable Ride
- Special Dust Boot/Jounce Bumper: Protective Dust Boot Reduces Dirt And Any Moisture Build-Up. Jounce Bumper Helps Prevent Severe Suspension Movement
- Unique Rod Guide And Single Lip Seal: Bronze Reinforced Rod Guide Bearing And Special Seal Provides Longer Service Life And Consistent Performance
- Hardened And Chrome Plated Piston Rod: Long Service Life
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.