Bilstein 6112 0-2.75″ Front Lift Shock Coil Kit 2011-2018 Ram 1500 4WD
Bilstein 6112 0-2.75″ Front Lift Shock Coil Kit for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Ram 1500 4WD
COILOVERS DO NOT COME ASSEMBLED
Designed for the serious off-road adventure seeker, the all-new B8 6112 kit is the ultimate suspension solution. The B8 6112 kit optimizes off-road and on-road capabilities with a 60 Millimeter digressive piston for increased damping control. This kit features an adjustable spring seat which allows vehicle levelling, larger tires, and increased ground clearance.
Adjustment Range: 0 To 2-3/4 Inch Front
Coil Spring Quantity: 2
Shock/Strut Quantity: 2
- Large 60 Millimeter Monotube For Increased Oil Capacity, Cooling, And Long-Term Durability
- 60 Millimeter Digressive Piston For Improved Ride Comfort And Control Over Rough Terrain
- Custom Engineered Cold Wound Linear Springs For Enhanced Vehicle Control
- Monotube Design For Consistent, Fade-Free Performance
- Application Specific For Maximum Performance
- Reuses OEM Top Mount And Rubber Isolator
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fits vehicles without Air Suspension
Questions and answers of the customers
- There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q 2017 Ram 1500 Crew 5.7 with 2.5” preload spacer up front and 1.5” spacer at the rear. I am going ...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q Is this The B8 6112 kit offered for my 2010 Ram 1500 extended cab 4x4? Basically I am looking for... answer nowA Yes, it will fit 2010 Ram 1500 4wd.For the rear we can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/dodge/09-12-dodge-ram-1500/bilstein-6112-0-2-75-front-lift-5100-0-1-rear-lift-shock-coil-kit-2011-2017-ram-1500-4wd/
- Q Do you recommend getting new upper control arms with these, or does the geometry not change enoug... answer nowA UCA's are recommended but not require, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
- Q Can the OEM coil springs be used with the 6112 instead of the ones that come with it? If so how c... answer nowA I think you may use it bet we can't offer them separately
- A It fits 2011-2018produced Rams 1500 4WD with coil spring suspension
- A Yes it will, its supposed to have extra clip notches for more ride height to compensate for the extra weight of the diesel motor. It will not work if you have the air ride suspension.