SuperLift 4″ Lift Kit For 2009, 2010, 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD – with Superide Shocks
- This is a complete knuckle style suspension lift kit for the 2009-2011 Dodge Ram 1500 4wd; providing 4” of lift height
- Includes rear coil springs and rear Superlift Superide shock absorbers
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- This kit also comes in a 5100 Series Bilstein rear shock option
- All brackets, cross-members, shocks, steering knuckles, rear coil springs, rear track bar bracket, and hardware required specific to the 2009-2011 4wd Dodge Ram 1500.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
- Replacement knuckles yield best possible alignment specs. Front track width is not increased and factory turning radius is retained.
- Front lower control arm crossmembers laser cut from 3/16″ material.
- Belly pan, constructed of 1/4″ material, connects crossmembers and protects differential.
- Front anti-sway bar link extensions retain factory “service for life” links.
- New Superide Dual Rate rear coil springs provide ideal ride, handling and load carrying capability.
- New bracketry relocates factory rear 4-link points, anti-sway bar links, brake lines and track bar.
- New rear compression travel-stop brackets.
- Rear shock options include Superlift Superide or Superide Select (SS) by Bilstein.
- Installs easily with only slight trimming and no exhaust or driveshaft modifications.
- Compatible with Dodge’s Electronic Stability Program.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Note: Will not fit Short Bed Standard Cab models due to rear driveline vibration.
- Note: Cannot use 17 inch wheels.
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|35 x 12.5||18 x 9||4.25 – 5||–|
|35 x 12.5||20 x 9||5||–|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 9 hours
- Difficulty level: 4 of 5
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SUPERIDE AND BILSTEIN SHOCKS?
Superlift Superide shocks are twin tube, velocity sensitive hydraulic shocks. Bilstein shocks are a mono-tube gas pressurized shock. The Superlift Superide shocks are coated with a white paint; the Bilstein shocks are a brushed steel body with a nickel and clear zinc finish. Bilstein shocks are more tuned for the application and offer more precise valving. Additionally, the standard kit reuses the stock front strut; the Bilstein kit replaces the stock strut with the height adjustable Bilstein strut.