2005-2008 Ford Superduty 2″ F250 Leveling Kit, 10-42205 RCD
2″ F250 Leveling Kit for Ford Superduty 2005-2008, 10-42205 RCD 4WD
- Front Coils
- 4 Shocks
Fits Ford F250 SuperDuty 4WD 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
by Race Car Dynamics
Questions and answers of the customers
- Answered by the admin Rim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 9" 12.5" 35" 5"
- Answered by the admin Same technology, this item is special sereis kit for 2″ leveling
- Answered by the admin It depends on your truck -the wheel alignment shop knows
- There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q will i still need the f350 blocks for the truck to be completely level its an 07 f250. thanks answer nowAnswered by the admin Front coils will lift the truck to look leveled. Rear shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for rhe rear lift if you'll need it.These shocks are only longer then the stock shock - designed for use with the existing lift .