Fabtech 4″ Lift Kit for 2021-2022 Ford Bronco 4WD with Uniball UCA Front and Rear Shock Spacers
Fabtech 4″ Lift Kit for 2021-2022 Ford Bronco with Uniball UCA Front & Rear Shock Spacers
Fabtech’s high-quality 4″ Bronco lift kit offers increased height to run 35″ tall tires with additional front suspension strength. This kit helps level the vehicle stance front to rear for a more aggressive appearance.
The factory Bronco upper control arms are replaced with Fabtech’s Uniball Upper Control Arms that provide additional wheel travel with an extra degree of caster compared to stock arms. The increased caster helps to balance steering effort with oversized tires.
The Fabtech upper control arms are constructed of the finest material with .120″ wall 1.25″ OD 4130 Chromoly steel tubing. High-quality 1″ FK Stainless PTFE lined Uniball bearings are utilized in place of the small factory ball joints and allow for increased travel without binding. These super stout Bronco upper control arms are designed for longevity in rugged offroad conditions while providing a more positive on road feel.
The factory front and rear Coilover shocks are retained and receive spacers that provide height while maintaining the comfortable stock highway ride quality.
With the increased ride height, the rear axle becomes offset to the vehicle. Fabtech addresses this with a heavy-duty track bar relocation bracket that re-centers the axle under the vehicle. This provides proper tracking of the axle to the vehicle as Ford intended it.
This Bronco lift kit is an affordable suspension upgrade for enthusiasts that desire to run 35″ tall tires with Fabtech quality and strength.
- Arms eliminate upper ball joint w/ super strong 1″ ID Stainless American Uniball
- Chromoly tubing reduces flex found in stock arms for more positive road feel
- 17-4 Stainless Steel Heat treated Uniball pin fits into factory ball joint taper without modification to the spindle
- Retains stock Coilover shocks for a factory ride
- Heavy Duty Track Bar bracket re-centers axle under the vehicle for proper tracking
- Great system for the daily driver that requires increased offroad performance
- 5 Year 60,000 Mile Powertrain Warranty
|1||FTS22336||UCA COMPONENT BOX|
|1||FTS22343||SHOCK SPACER COMPONENT BOX|
- Use 35/12.50R17 tires w/ 17×9 wheels w/ 4 1/2″ BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 35/12.50R18 tires w/ 18×9 wheels w/ 4 1/2″ BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 35/12.50R20 tires w/ 20×9 wheels w/ 4 1/2″ BS w/ minor trimming
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.