SuperLift 5″ Lift Kit 2000-2005 Ford Excursion 4WD Diesel/V-10 Bilstein Shocks
SuperLift 5″ Lift Kit 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 Ford Excursion 4WD Diesel/V-10 Bilstein Shocks
What is this?
- This is a complete front Superlift leaf spring lift kit for the 2000-2005 Ford Excursion 4WD V-10 and diesel engine
- Provides 5” lift height
- Includes track bar bracket, rear blocks, front and rear Superlift shocks or rear 5100 Series Bilstein shocks
What does it include?
- Front leaf springs, track bar bracket, sway bar correction, shocks, rear block and u-bolt kit, and all hardware required specific to the 2000-2005 4WD Ford Excursion.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
Superlift’s complete front Superlife leaf spring lift kit for the 2000-2005 Ford Excursion 4wd V-10 and diesel engine, providing 5” of lift height.
Replacement Superlift springs provide front lift, while 4″blocks raise the rear. The lift kit also includes a track bar relocation bracket, to align the body with the front axle, front suspension compression bump-stops, hardware to prevent front sway bar preload, a complete U-bolt kit and choice of front/rear Superide shocks or rear 5100 Series Bilstein shocks.
Options include a factory replacement steering stabilizer cylinder, and a dual stabilizer kit.
- Track bar relocation bracket prevents steering wheel “kick”
- Rear lift via 4″ blocks
- Front and rear Superlift shocks OR Bilstein shocks included
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|35 x 12.5||17 x 9||4.5||–|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
INSTALLATION & NOTES:
- Installation time: 6 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
- Rear u-bolts fit vehicles with and without a top-mounted overload leaf. Those without overloads will have approx. 2″ of excess U-bolt length (that can be trimmed). Or for shorter U-bolts, refer to block chart and replace listed block kit with the non-overload application.
- Rear lift based on vehicles with 2.5″ tall factory. If vehicle equipped with 3.5″ tall factory block expect slight rear to front rake.
- This lift kit is packaged with rear blocks and u-bolts that are configured for the Ford F-250/F-350 pickups with the factory 1 7/8″ blocks without top mount overloads. If your vehicle is equipped with the factory 3.71″ block or top mounted overloads, a longer rear u-bolt will be required and is available from us.
- 2000-2005 Ford Excursion DIESEL
Important fitment notes from manufacturer:
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.