SuperLift 5″ Lift Kit For 2000-2005 Ford Excursion 4WD – Diesel and V-10 – with Bilstein Shocks
SuperLift 5″ Lift Kit For 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 Ford Excursion 4WD – Diesel and V-10 – with Bilstein Shocks
- This is a complete front Superide leaf spring lift kit for the 2000-2005 Ford Excursion 4wd V-10 and diesel engine; providing 5” lift height
- Includes track bar bracket, rear blocks, front and rear 5100 Series Bilstein shocks
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- This kit also comes in a Superlift Superide shock option
- Front leaf springs, track bar bracket, sway bar correction, shocks, rear block and u-bolt kit, and all hardware required specific to the 2000-2005 4wd Ford Excursion.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
- Track bar relocation bracket prevents steering wheel “kick”
- Rear lift via 4″ blocks
- Front and rear Bilstein shocks included
- Lifetime Warranty
- Satisfaction Guarantee
Note: This lift kit is packaged with rear blocks and u-bolts that are configured for the Ford F-250/F-350 pickups with the factory 1 7/8″ blocks without top mount overloads. If your vehicle is equipped with the factory 3.71″ block or top mounted overloads, a longer rear u-bolt will be required and is available from us. Please refer to the option’s list or call our technical support line for additional details.
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|35 x 12.5||17 x 9||4.5||–|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 6 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
Rear u-bolts fit vehicles with and without a top-mounted overload leaf. Those without overloads will have approx. 2″ of excess U-bolt length (that can be trimmed). Or for shorter U-bolts, refer to block chart and replace listed block kit with the non-overload application.
Rear lift based on vehicles with 2.5″ tall factory. If vehicle equipped with 3.5″ tall factory block expect slight rear to front rake.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.