SuperLift 7″ Lift Kit For 2000-2005 Ford Excursion 4WD – Diesel and V-10 – with Bilstein Shocks
SuperLift 7″ Lift Kit For 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 Ford Excursion 4WD – Diesel and V-10 – with Bilstein Shocks
- This is a complete front Superide leaf spring lift kit for the 2000-2005 Ford Excursion 4wd V-10 and diesel engine; providing 7” lift height
- Includes track bar bracket, rear add-a-leaf and blocks, front and rear 5100 Series Bilstein shocks
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- This kit also comes in a Superlift Superide shock option
- Front leaf springs, track bar bracket, sway bar correction, drop pitman arm, shocks, rear block, add-a-leaf, and u-bolt kit, and all hardware required specific to the 2000-2005 4wd Ford Excursion.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
- Track bar relocation bracket prevents steering wheel “kick”.
- Functional front compression travel stops prevent over-compression and provide a more progressive spring rate; factory real travel stops are relocated.
- Rear lift via 4″ block and add-a-leaf.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Note: This lift kit is packaged with rear blocks and u-bolts that are configured for the Ford F-250/F-350 pickups with the factory 1 7/8″ blocks without top mount overloads. If your vehicle is equipped with the factory 3.71″ block or top mounted overloads, a longer rear u-bolt will be required and is available from us. Please refer to the option’s list or call our technical support line for additional details.
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|37 x 12.5||17 x 9||4.5||–|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 6 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
Includes Shocks exactly as pictured
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.