SuperLift Dual Steering Stabilizer Kit Superide SS by Bilstein Gas For 2000-2005 Ford Excursion 4WD
SuperLift Dual Steering Stabilizer Kit – Superide SS by Bilstein (Gas) For 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 Ford Excursion 4WD
- This is a Dual Superlift steering stabilizer kit with 5100 series Bilstein cylinders for the 1999-2004 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty and 2000-2005 Ford Excursion 4WD.
- Bilstein cylinders have a gas pressure for maximum dampening.
- The factory bracket is reused for the passenger side.
- Pair of Bilstein 5100 series stabilizer cylinders, brackets, black shock boots, and all mounting hardware needed for installation.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation.
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
The kit includes dual premium Superide SS cylinders, plus all required mounting hardware. Each cylinder’s seamless, extruded monotube body contains a patented piston design, and a high-pressure gas charge to quickly dissipate heat and virtually eliminate fade. Cylinder valving is tailored to meet the demands of heavier tires/wheels and aggressive terrain.
Cylinders feature a brushed, silver Zinc finish, and include a black dust boot. Note that Superide shock boots will not fit Superide SS cylinders.
A steering stabilizer is basically a shock absorber for your steering system. It allows unrestricted gradual movement, but resists sudden shock. Stabilizers also combat other forces that induce tire shimmy, such as larger/heavier tires and wheels, and slack in your suspension and steering systems that occurs from normal wear.
Most vehicles are factory equipped with a stabilizer, yet like most factory shock absorbers, they are barely adequate, and have a limited service life. Look for signs of oil leakage where the shaft meets the cylinder body.
- Installation time: 1 hour
- Difficulty level: 1 of 5
Includes Shocks exactly as pictured
Questions and answers of the customers
I have a 2003 ford excursion with no lift and front leaf suspension, will this fit?
Q I have a 2003 ford excursion with no lift and front leaf suspension, will this fit?There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
I’m a newbie. I have a 2001 7.3L 4WD excursion with stock everything. Will this help with that “deadly sway” you hear so often
- Is this steering stabilizer kit for my 2004 6.8 4x4 Excursion will need a 2" lift kit...thank you
Q Is this steering stabilizer kit for my 2004 6.8 4x4 Excursion will need a 2" lift kit...thank you answer nowA do you have front coil spring suspension or front leaf springs suspension?
Will these work if I install F250 springs giving it a couple inches of lift with the springs and not a lift kit?