SuperLift 4.5″ Lift Kit For 2009-2014 Ford F-150 4WD – with Bilstein Rear Shocks
SuperLift 4.5″ Lift Kit For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Ford F-150 4WD – with Bilstein Rear Shocks
Part: K178B (old: K104B)
- This is a complete replacement knuckle style suspension Lift Kit for the 2009-2014 Ford F-150 4WD; providing 4.5” of lift height.
- Includes fabricated rear lift blocks and rear 5100 Series Bilstein shock absorbers.
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- This kit also comes in a Superlift Superide rear shock option.
- All brackets, cross-members, shocks, steering knuckles, u-bolts, spacers, and hardware required specific to the 2009-2014 4wd Ford F-150.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
- Direct bolt-on (No Weld Design)
- Allows the use of 18″ or larger factory wheels
- Makes room for up to 35″ tires
- Maintains awesome ride quality and handling characteristics
- Aligns to OEM specifications
- Corrects front to rear factory rake
- Retains OEM track width
- Simple to follow DIY friendly instructions
- Lifetime Warranty
- 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- CNC machined extended ductile iron steering knuckles
- CNC machined billet aluminum drive shaft spacer
- All fabricated steel components are laser cut, CNC formed finished with a durable black powder coat
- Front top mount strut spacers
- One-piece front and rear cross members
- Front differential skid plate
- Sway-bar relocation brackets
- Differential relocation brackets
- Brake line relocation brackets
- Eccentric cam-bolts
- Fabricated lift blocks
- Brake line relocation bracket
- U-bolts and hardware
- Compression stop extensions
- Bilstein Shocks (2)
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|33 x 12.5||18 x 9||4.5||–|
|35 x 12.5||18 x 9||5.3||+19|
|33 x 12.5||20 x 9||4.5||–|
|35 x 12.5||20 x 9||5.5||+25|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 8 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
Includes Shocks exactly as pictured
Questions and answers of the customers
Do you sell Bilstein 5100 front shocks that will go with the 4.5 inch F150 lift kit that includes rear Bilstein's?