SuperLift 6″ Lift Kit For 2009-2014 Ford F-150 4WD – with Bilstein Rear Shocks
SuperLift 6″ Lift Kit For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Ford F-150 4WD – with Bilstein Rear Shocks
Part: K179B (old: K105B)
- This is a complete replacement knuckle style suspension Lift Kit for the 2009-2014 Ford F-150 4WD; providing 6” of lift height.
- Includes fabricated rear lift blocks and rear 5100 Series Bilstein shock absorbers.
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- This kit also comes in a Superlift Superide rear shock option.
- All brackets, cross-members, shocks, steering knuckles, u-bolts, spacers, and hardware required specific to the 2009-2014 4wd Ford F-150.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
- Direct bolt-on (No Weld Design)
- Allows the use of 18″ or larger factory wheels
- Makes room for up to 35″ tires
- Maintains awesome ride quality and handling characteristics
- Aligns to OEM specifications
- Corrects front to rear factory rake
- Retains OEM track width
- Simple to follow DIY friendly instructions
- Lifetime Warranty
- 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- CNC machined extended ductile iron steering knuckles
- CNC machined billet aluminum drive shaft spacer
- All fabricated steel components are laser cut, CNC formed finished with a durable black powder coat
- Front top mount strut spacers
- One-piece front and rear cross members
- Front differential skid plate
- Sway-bar relocation brackets
- Differential relocation brackets
- Brake line relocation brackets
- Eccentric cam-bolts
- Fabricated lift blocks
- Brake line relocation bracket
- U-bolts and hardware
- Compression stop extensions
- Bilstein Shocks (2)
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|35 x 12.5||18 x 9||5.3||+19|
|35 x 13.5||18 x 9||5||+13|
|35 x 13.5||18 x 9||4.5||–|
|35 x 12.5||20 x 9||5.5||+25|
|35 x 13.5||20 x 9||5||+13|
|35 x 13.5||20 x 9||4.5||–|
|35 x 12.5||20 x 10||4.3||-19|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 8 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
Includes Shocks exactly as pictured
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.