Bilstein 5100 0-2.5″ Front and 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks 99-’04 Ford F-250/F-350 Super Duty 4WDSale!
Bilstein 5100 0-2.5″ Front & 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Ford F-250/F-350 Super Duty 4WD
Front Extended Length(in): 23.23
Front Collapsed Length(in): 14.44
Part Number: 33-187297
Front Shocks Fitment Notes: Compression bump stop on chassis may need to be modified to
prevent damage to the shock absorber
Rear Extended Length(in): 29.7
Rear Collapsed Length(in): 18.04
Part Number: 24-186025
Rear Shocks Fitment Notes:
Fitment: Bilstein 5100 0-2.5″ Front & 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks 99-’04 Ford F-250/F-350 Super Duty 4WD
Important fitment notes:
Includes 4 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q i installed new X code springs from SD spring on the front. sitting on level ground front shock m... answer nowA These shocks should work fine. I’ve got an 04 f350 which is basically the same. I haven’t installed my level kit yet but installed shocks on stock suspension. So they should would just fine on your truck
- Q Will 33-187297 (fronts) and 24-186025 work for my 2002 Ford Excursion 7.3L 4x4 with a 0 inch lift... answer nowA It will fit only Ford F-250 Super Duty 2016-1999, F-350 Super Duty 2016-1999Do you have Front:Leaf Rear:Leaf or Front:Coil Rear:Leaf?
- A if you use these shocks at stock height ( 0'' lift) no modifications requiredif lifted suspension - the bump stop may need to be longer to prevent damage when fully collapsing suspension (usually required for heavy offroading, not for the usual ride)
- Q I have a 02 f350 4x4, I have no lift on my truck. The fronts say 0 to 2.5 in and rear say 0 to 1 ... answer nowA ride quality is pretty subjectivewe can say that road handling improvesThese shocks can be used with stock height ( 0'' lift)
- A What front and rear lift do you have?Do you have front coil spring or front leaf spring suspension?
- A Bilsteins are gas charged shocks, they offer better road handling.Stiffness is pretty subjective