SuperLift 2″ Lift Kit For 2005-2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD – with Superide Shocks
SuperLift 2″ Lift Kit For 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD – with Superide Shocks
- This is a Level 1 Lift kit that includes bottom mount coil spacers for the 2005-2010 Ford F-250/F-350 Superduty 4wd; providing 2” of front lift height
- Includes 2” rear lift, front and rear shock absorbers
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 2” lower coil spacer, front and rear shocks, rear 2” block and U-bolt kit.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
This is the SUPERLIFT Level 1 2 inch lift kit with Superide shocks for the 2005-2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD & the 2005-2010 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD.
SUPERLIFT’s Level 1 kits are moderate lift kits for the truck owners who want to retain the vehicle rake. Level 1 lift kits are specifically packaged for truck owners who are going to be loading the rear of the vehicle frequently & want the vehicle to be closer to ‘level’ after loading it.
SUPERLIFT’s Level 1 lift kit provides a moderate lift kit for the front suspension, a rear block & U-bolt kit plus four (4) Superide shock absorbers with specific compression & extension lengths specific for this application. Priced much less than traditional taller lifts, this is the simple solution for those wanting an economical & easy way to make room for taller tires for ground clearance or a plus-size the tire & wheel package on the vehicle.
In 2005, the front suspension on the Ford Super Duty four-wheel drive trucks was updated & converted to front coil springs. The 2005-2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD & the 2005-2010 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD are all equipped with a front solid axle with coil springs & radius arms. The rear suspension configuration is a solid axle with leaf springs.
SUPERLIFT engineered Level 1 lift kit from the drafting board using OEM CAD models, state of the art design tools & the latest software as part of our huge selection of lift kits for the 2005-2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD & the 2005-2010 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD. The front coil spacers were manufactured at our design & manufacturing center in West Monroe, Louisiana.
In this K1009 Level 1, these spacer blocks provides the lift & guarantees the factory ride quality & handling. The spacer blocks are inserted between the axle & the factory coil mounts. Fabricated out of solid 0.25″ steel, SUPERLIFT blocks are a super strong fabricated design, laser cut, CNC formed & professionally welded by hand to perfectly to the factory coil mount & axle seat.
This lower mount method does not preload the factory coil spring (which would degrade ride quality). No modifications to factory-installed parts are required. The all components are easily removable should the vehicle need to be returned to stock
This SUPERLIFT K1009 addresses all of your 2 inch Level 1 lift kit needs in terms of product quality, durability, craftsmanship & price. It includes everything you need to lift your Ford Super Duty.
Included in this system is a set of four (4) SUPERLIFT Superide hydraulic shocks absorbers. Superide shock absorbers are designed to provide excellent ride quality, durability and longevity. They feature 10-stage, velocity-sensitive valving for maximum control on or off-road without sacrificing a comfortable ride. Shock resistance is continually adjusted, depending on the terrain and vehicle speed.
- Strong 10.9 grade metric hardware & LocTite thread locking compound included
- Laser cut, CNC formed steel coil spacers provide lift
- Spacers mate perfectly to the factory coil mount & axle seat
- 100% bolt-on super-simple installation. Installs with basic hand tools.
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Ideal for restoring height lost from heavy front bumper, winch/bumper combo or snow-plow.
- Easily removable should the vehicle need to be returned to stock.
- Includes detailed instructions suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or for installers alike. This is a Super-EZ install.
- Allows 33 x 12.50 tires on Stock wheels.
- Front: Fabricated spacer block (1 Pair); thread locking compound (1); 10.9 Grade, 14mm bolts (2); washers (2); SUPERLIFT Superide Shocks (2).
- Rear: Rear block kit; steel block plates (2); U-bolts (4); heavy-duty flat washers (8); U-bolt long nuts (8); tie bolts & nuts (4); SUPERLIFT Superide Shocks (2).
- Lifetime Warranty & 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee!
- NOTE: Lift spacer block thickness is 1 to 1 ratio due to the suspension geometry.
- SUPERLIFT has options. #F5203 – Bolt Style Fender Flares for 2011-2015 Ford F-250 Super Duty & 2011-2015 Ford F-350 Super Duty
|2005-2010||4WD||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2005-2010||4WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|33 x 12.5||Stock||–||–|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 3 hours
- Difficulty level: 2 of 5
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.