ICON 4.5″ Lift Kit Stage 5 for 2017-2019 Ford F250/F350 4WD
ICON 4.5″ Lift Kit Stage 5 for 2017, 2018, 2019 Ford F250/F350 4WD
This ICON Vehicle Dynamics 4.5” suspension system is a great way to lift your 4WD 2017-UP Ford F250/350 Super Duty while drastically improving ride quality and performance. The Stage 5 system is perfect for on-road and off-road use including towing, job site duty and hardcore off-road adventure. ICON’s Stage 5 System is comprised of dual rate coil springs, adjustable track bar, 5″ block kit, ICON CDC Valve 2.5 Series front and rear piggyback reservoir shocks and dual opposing 2.0 Aluminum Series steering stabilizer kit for the ultimate in on-road comfort and off-road performance.
The Stage 5 system sees the inclusion of the ICON Vehicle Dynamics Ford Super Duty 4-Link kit, which further improves performance by eliminating suspension bind commonly experienced with factory radius arms during articulation. This “freeing up” of the front end and the ability of the 4-Link Kit to maintain positive caster through the range of travel equates to an unparalleled ride quality in all conditions. With the endless hours ICON has spent testing and tuning our suspension components and shocks as a complete package, you can rest assured knowing that you have the best suspension solution on the market.
- Fits 2017-UP F250 / F350 4WD applications
- Approximately 50% increased front wheel travel over stock
- Dual opposing steering stabilizer kit for on-road comfort and predictible handling
- ICON-engineered dual rate coil springs deliver exceptional vehicle control over varying terrain
- ICON 4-Link system eliminates binding during articulation and maintains positive caster through the entire range of travel
- ICON shocks feature vehicle specific tune for superior performance and ride quality
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalvable
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8″ shaft (2.5 Series shocks)
- ICON CDC Valve allows for 10 clicks of quick and easy compression adjustability
- FK Rod End bearings provide extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Lifetime guarantee against coil spring breakage or sag
- Lifetime guarantee against ICON fabricated component breakage or manufacturer defect
- Made in the USA
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5-9″ Wide, 5″ Backspace
Aftermarket Tires: 37 x 12.50
(Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
64050 (QTY.1) | 08-17 FSD FRONT 4.5″ BOX KIT
64010 (QTY.1) | 05-UP FSD FRONT 4.5″ DUAL RATE SPRING KIT
64038 (QTY.1) | 17-UP FSD ADJUSTABLE TRACK BAR KIT
61560 (QTY.1) | 17-UP FSD 4-LINK KIT
195275 (QTY.1) | 99-UP FSD 5″ BLOCK KIT
67002 (QTY.1) | 11-UP FSD REAR 17″ U-BOLT KIT
67710CP (QTY.1) | 05-17 FSD 4WD 4.5″ FRONT 2.5 VS PB CDCV PAIR
37705CP (QTY.1) | 99-17 FSD REAR 0-3″ 2.5 VS PB CDCV PAIR
65000 (QTY.1) | 05-UP FSD DUAL STABILIZER KIT
36511 (QTY.2) | 99-UP FSD 4WD STABILIZER (DUAL OPPOSING) 2.0 VS IR
61110 | 17-UP FSD FRONT 4.5″ & 7″ EXTENDED SS BRAKE LINE KIT
No products were found matching your selection.
Questions and answers of the customers
How does this kit affect the towing capability and capacity?
Can I run a 22"x12" wheels with 37" with this kit?
Q How does this kit affect the towing capability and capacity? Can I run a 22"x12" wheels with 37" ...... Read more answer nowA WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO: OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5-9″ Wide, 5″ Backspace Aftermarket Tires: 37 x 12.50 (Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required) This is a lifting kit, it will only make your truck taller If you constantly carry a trailer or have a constant additional load, then you need stiffer springs