SuperLift 6″ Complete Lift Kit for 2017-2022 Ford F-250 4WD Diesel with FOX Shocks and 4-Link Arms
SuperLift 6″ Complete Lift Kit for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Ford F-250 4WD Diesel with FOX Shocks and 4-Link Arms
Superlift Suspension Systems now available with Superlift Shocks or Fox® 2.0 Shocks or King Shocks:
This 6” Lift for the 2017-2021 Ford Super Duty F-250 | F-350 4WD features Superlift’s precision engineered, heavy-duty tubular 4-LINK arms designed to give your ride a truly custom look and easy install. These heavy-duty 4-LINK arms utilize a press-fit REFLEX bushing for superior vibration dampening, flexibility, and durability.
The 4-LINK design optimizes the F-250 and F-350’s suspension control and tire wear by limiting caster change through the cycle of suspension. The 6” lift also contains new, diesel specific rate front coil springs. A new track bar relocation bracket to ensure proper steering geometry and track bar phasing.
The rear lift is achieved with a new designed fabricated rear block that allows the removal of the stock block. This fabricated block also allows for proper pinion and axle angle all while reducing axle wrap. Complete your 6-inch Ford F-250 | F-350 with the best variety of shocks on the market. Shocks for this kit are available in the following: Superlift Shocks or Fox Performance Series 2.0 IFP Shocks or King Shocks(K171KG)
- Replacement Front coil springs improve ride quality while rear blocks maintain load capacity
- Replacement Heavy-Duty Tubular 4-LINK arms with Reflex bushings
- Track bar relocation bracket prevents stud bind and steering wheel kick
- Front and Rear – Superlift Shocks or Fox® Performance Series 2.0 IFP Shocks or King Shocks
- Backed by our limited lifetime warranty
- Retains OEM caster and camber alignment specifications
- Maintains ride quality and handling characteristics
- Designed using Original Equipment (OE) CAD data for accuracy.
- If equipped with a 2-piece rear drive shaft, a carrier bearing spacer is required. Part # 9669
- If equipped with factory top mount overload leaf springs, longer u-bolts are required. Part # 11734
|37 x 12.5||17 x 9||4.5||–|
|37 x 12.5||18 x 9||4.5||–|
|37 x 12.5||20 x 9||4.5||–|
|37 x 12.5||20 x 10||–||-12 to -24|
|38 x 13.5||17 x 9||4.5||–|
|38 x 13.5||18 x 9||4.5||–|
|38 x 13.5||20 x 9||4.5||–|
|38 x 13.5||20 x 10||–||-12 to -24|
|40 x 13.5||20 x 9||4.5||–|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 6-7 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
NOTE: If equipped with a 2-piece rear drive shaft, a carrier bearing spacer is required. Part # 9669
NOTE: If equipped with factory top mount overload leaf springs, longer u-bolts are required. Part # 11734
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.