Zone Offroad 4″ Lift Kit For 2017-2019 Ford F250 Diesel 4WD
Zone Offroad 4″ Lift Kit For 2017, 2018, 2019 Ford F250 Diesel 4WD
This complete suspension system includes full length replacement coil springs designed specifically to offer improved on-road/off-road performance with the weight of the diesel Super Duty. To maintain the suspension geometry with the additional lift a pair of radius arm drop brackets are bolted into the factory frame mounts to correct the caster positioning. Steering correction comes from a forged drop pitman arm to improve operating angle while a massive 1/4″ steel fabricated track bar drop bracket is used to reposition the track bar mount to re-center the front end and keep the steering linkage angles in phase for predictable handling. Also included for the front of this 4″ lift kit are sway bar relocation brackets to correct sway bar operating angle, brake line drop brackets to reposition the factory lines, bump stop extensions to control suspension compression and new steering stabilizer mounts to install the Zone nitro single stabilizer cylinder in place of the factory steering stabilizer.
For the rear of this 4″ lift system, a replacement block is used to lift and level the stance, and eliminate the need to stack blocks. These kits maintain the factory leaf springs and overloads so your truck maintains its tow capability. A 5″ fabricated block has an integrated bump stop wing and bolts into place using a pair of extended black e-coated u-bolts. Due to the factory equipped 2-leaf main springs or a 3-leaf main springs w/ overload, Zone offers multiple rear box kits with u-bolts to fit your particular setup.
If you’re looking to get more out of your Ford Super Duty then this kit is for you. Take your Super Duty to new heights with this 4″ lift kit from Zone Offroad backed by the peace of mind with Factory Protection Plus.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Full Height Front Coil Springs
- Heavy Duty Radius Arm Drop Brackets
- Track Bar Relocation Bracket
- Dropped Pitman Arm
- Bump Stop Relocation Brackets
- Brake Line Relocation Brackets
- Sway Bar Drop Brackets
- Rear 5″ Blocks
- Available with Nitro Gas, or Fox 2.0 Adventure Series Gas Shocks
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- If equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft, an F5401 carrier bearing drop kit may be required
- 37×12.50 tires may require minor trimming
- Must determine if vehicle is equipped with standard (2-leaf main) or heavy payload (3-leaf main w/overload) factory rear leaf spring packs. Standard 2-leaf main applications will require kit # F48/F48N, heavy payload 3-leaf main w/ overload applications will require kit # F50/F50N. See example image image below reference:
Questions and answers of the customers
Hi I was wondering if the 2017-2020 Ford F-250 4in lift will fit a gas model.I understand it says diesel but would it fit a gas model?