Bilstein 5100 0-1″ Rear Shocks for 2017-2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WDSale!
Bilstein 5100 0-1″ Rear Shocks for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD
Bilstein B8 5100 shock absorbers are designed as a direct fit solution for lifted trucks and SUV’s. These shock absorbers feature a monotube design which provides consistent fade free performance. B8 5100 shock absorbers utilize a unique, velocity sensitive, digressive piston which reacts to changing road conditions. All B8 5100 shock absorbers are tuned for each specific application to assure optimal performance is achieved. B8 5100 shock absorbers offer a significant improvement in ride quality, handling, and comfort.
Lower Mounting Style: Eyelet
- Feature A Monotube Design Which Provides Consistent Fade Free Performance
- Utilize A Unique, Velocity Sensitive, Digressive Piston Which Reacts To Changing Road Conditions
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Includes Shocks exactly as pictured
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Do the bushings need to be changed out with these rear 5100’s? I want to figure that out before I... answer nowAsked on October 21, 2020 06:02A those rear shocks come with bushings as pictured
- Q Does it matter which direction they are installed? My 2018 F250 would only let me mount rod end u... answer nowAsked on March 2, 2020 04:01A Shocks are gas-charged, direction does not matter, you can install rod end up