SuperLift 4″ KING Edition Radius Arm Lift Kit For 2017-2018 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD – with KING Front Coilovers and KING Reservoir Rear Shocks
SuperLift 4″ KING Edition Radius Arm Lift Kit For 2017, 2018 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD – with KING Front Coilovers and KING Reservoir Rear Shocks
- This is a complete King Shocks coilover replacement radius arm suspension Lift Kit for the 2017-2018 and newer Ford F-250/F-350 4WD – diesel engine; providing 4” of lift height.
- Includes track bar bracket and related brackets, rear blocks and rear King Shocks remote Reservoir shocks.
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- This kit also comes in a Superlift Superide or 5100 Series Bilstein shock option.
- Front KING Coilover shocks, replacement radius arms, track bar bracket, brake line brackets, steering stabilizer bracket, and all hardware needed for installation.
- Rear fabricated blocks with ubolts and KING reservoir shocks.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation.
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
KING® Shocks and SUPERLIFT® united forces to provide you a precision engineered lift system with perfectly matched and specifically valved shocks. Using race winning technology, King Shocks front coil overs and rear shocks both have external reservoirs and are both easily adjustable with the simple twist of a knob. Select from Super Soft to Super Firm to create a ride perfectly suited to you. Soften up when just cruising the streets or firm it up when hammering the rough terrain or carrying an extra payload. Discover for yourself the reason the world’s toughest race winners choose King Shocks.
These King Superlift edition Coil Overs come completely assembled and ready to bolt in. No assembly or spring compressors needed.
For Superlift’s part, OEM CAD models and the latest 3D design software were used to precision engineer a suspension system that hinges around a set of massive, high clearance tubular radius arms designed to bolt right into the factory mounts. These heavy duty radius arms use the giant press fit OEM Clevite bushings to reduce noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) feature a flat jack plate, include alignment cam bolts and are offset to the inside allowing maximum turning radius and tire clearance.
The 4″ lift also contains a new track bar relocation bracket to ensure proper steering geometry and track bar phasing. The rear lift is achieved with a new design fabricated rear block that allows the removal of the stock block.
Avoid the long wait times and high costs associated with one-off builds. Make the ultimate upgrade to your Super Duty with the King Superlift edition Coilover Conversion Systems from Superlift.
NOTE: If equipped with a 2 piece rear drive shaft, a carrier bearing spacer is required. Part # 9649
NOTE: If equipped with factory top mount overload leaf, longer ubolts will be required. Part # 11724
F-250 Super Duty
|2017-2018||4WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|35 x 12.5||17 x 9||4.5||–|
|35 x 12.5||18 x 9||4.5||–|
|35 x 12.5||20 x 9||4.5||–|
|35 x 12.5||20 x 10||–||-12 to -24|
|37 x 12.5||17 x 9||4.5||–|
|37 x 12.5||18 x 9||4.5||–|
|37 x 12.5||20 x 9||4.5||–|
|37 x 13.5||20 x 10||–||-12 to -24|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 7 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
DOES IT WORK ON A DUALLY?
The kit works for the front on a dually. The primary issue with dually trucks is the rear u-bolts. We have to confirm axle tube diameter and length required and see if we have a u-bolt available, or, if they will have to be made at a shop near you.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.