SuperLift 6″ Lift Kit For 2017-2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD – with Superide Shocks – Diesel Only
SuperLift 6″ Lift Kit For 2017, 2018 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD – with Superide Shocks – Diesel Only
- This is a complete coil spring suspension Lift Kit for the 2017-2018 and newer Ford F-250/F-350 4WD – diesel engine; providing 6” of lift height.
- Includes track bar and radius arm drop brackets, rear blocks, front and rear Superlift Superide shocks.
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Front coil springs, radius arm brackets, pitman arm, sway bar brackets, track bar bracket, brake line brackets, steering stabilizer bracket, Superide shocks, and all hardware needed for installation.
- Rear fabricated blocks with ubolts and Superide shocks.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation.
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
The 6″ lift for the 2017-2018 Ford Super Duty 4WD is achieved via engine specific coil springs to ensure proper lift height and maintain factory ride quality. Radius arm lowering brackets are used to restore proper caster angle / alignment. Other components included with the 6″ system are: front compression travel-stop relocation brackets, track bar relocation bracket, drop pitman arm, and a steering stabilizer bracket. The rear lift is achieved with a new design fabricated rear block that allows the removal of the stock block. The kit is packaged complete with Superlift Superide or Superide SS shocks by Bilstein.
NOTE: If equipped with a 2 piece rear drive shaft, a carrier bearing spacer is required. Part # 9669
NOTE: If equipped with factory top mount overload leaf, longer ubolts will be required. Part # 11734
This 6 inch Lift Kit for 2017-2018 Ford F250 and F-350 4WD is backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty and Superlift’s
F-250 Super Duty
|2017-2018||4WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|37 x 12.5||17 x 9||4.5||–|
|37 x 12.5||18 x 9||4.5||–|
|37 x 12.5||20 x 9||4.5||–|
|37 x 13.5||20 x 10||–||-12 to -24|
|38 x 13.5||17 x 9||4.5||–|
|38 x 13.5||18 x 9||4.5||–|
|38 x 13.5||20 x 9||4.5||–|
|38 x 13.5||20 x 10||–||-12 to -24|
|40 x 13.5||20 x 9||5.5||–|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 7 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.