4-6″ Lift Bilstein 5100 Shocks for 1999-2004 Ford F250/F350 Super Duty 4WDSale!
4-6″ Lift Bilstein 5100 Shocks for 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Ford F250/F350 Super Duty 4WD 4-6″ Lift
33-185545 x 2
24-062466 x 2
This listing is for 4-6″ of lift kits, these shocks will not work on a dual front shock setup.
- BILSTEIN Warranty covers you in case of any issues, which you wont run into because these shocks are 100% Amazing.
- These shocks are specifically tuned and valved for the FORD SUPER DUTY model, accounting for approximate weight and loads, along with stock or leveled height in the front.
- Zinc Plated for long live and protection, these shocks will easily last for the life of your vehicle under moderate conditions.
– Product Specifications
- 5100 Series Shock Absorber
- Shaft Diameter: 14mm
- Reservoir: No
- Finish: Zinc plated
- Body Design: 46mm ID smooth body (Non-coilover)
- Internal Design: Mono tube
- Boot Included: Yes
- 1999-2004 FORD F-250 SUPER DUTY 4WD 4-6″ LIFT
- 1999-2004 FORD F-350 SUPER DUTY 4WD 4-6″ LIFT
Recommended Steering Stabilizer:
Includes 4 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I have a 2002 f250 that has a 4” rancho lift. I want to replace the shocks. Would these be the co... answer nowA I'm no suspension specialist, but if you list your lift size when searching it will be in the product description. That's what I did and it worked, very happy with the ride of mine. I replaced warn out leaking Pro Comp shocks on a 6" lift
- Q Have an 2002 f250 4.5” lift in the front 2” lift in the rear. Would I need to order rear shocks s... answer nowA Rear shocks will be good for 2-4'' lift.
- There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q What is the length of the shocks when mounted? My truck has a lift on it but I'm not for sure how... answer nowA You need to measure fully extended lenght of the shocks (when the wheels are in the air)These shocks are:FRONT:Extended Length (IN): 26.02 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 15.96 Inch Rod Diameter (IN): 1.81 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Eyelet Lower Mounting Style: Eyelet REAR:Extended Length (IN): 32.01 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 20.28 Inch Rod Diameter (IN): 1.81 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Eyelet Lower Mounting Style: Eyelet
- A Heres the front quad shocks for your Ford F-250 with 4-6'' lift. It's for CrewCab and ExtendedCab.https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/ford/f250/1999-2004/bilstein-5100-4-6-front-lift-quad-dual-4-shocks-1999-2004-ford-f-250/Extended Length (IN): 25.89 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 15.91 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Eyelet Lower Mounting Style: EyeletAnd if you need also rear shockshttps://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/ford/f250/bilstein-5100-4-lift-rear-shocks-for-1999-2014-ford-f250f350-super-duty/