Bilstein 5100 2-4″ Lift Rear Shocks for 1999-2016 Ford F250/F350 Super DutySale!
Bilstein 5100 2-4″ Lift Rear Shocks for 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Ford F250/F350 Super Duty
Part Number: 24-062466
Bilstein 5100 Series Shock Absorber
- Collapsed Length (IN): 20.28
- Extended Length (IN): 32.01
- Travel Length (IN): 11.73
- Lower Mount: Eye 12mm
- Upper Mount: Eye 16mm
- Shaft Diameter: 14mm
- Reservoir: No
- Finish: Zinc plated
- Body Design: 46mm ID smooth body (Non-coilover)
- Internal Design: Mono tube
- Boot Included: Yes
Bilstein’s 5100 Series Shocks offer traditional Bilstein technology with applications for lifted trucks, Jeeps and prerunners. 5100 Series shocks feature Bilstein’s superior single tube high gas pressure design for the upmost in consistent fade-free performance and long life. Features include:Monotube gas pressure construction, Self-Adjusting Deflecting Disc Valving, High-Flow Piston Reduces Harshness, Independent Rebound & Compression Tuning, Larger Working Piston Area for Exact Damping, Superior Control for Large Diameter Tires and Designed for specific manufacturer lift kits utilizing the stock O.E.M. mounting configuration.
Includes 2 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q 2012 f350. 4WD. It is a stock Ford lift. 3.71" blocks in the rear. Not sure about the front. I ne... answer nowA These shocks are for 4'lifted truck.Collapsed Length (IN): 20.28 Extended Length (IN): 32.01Please compare to your old shocks fully extended lengt (when the wheels are in the air)
- Q These will work for the rear. What do I need for the front. The ones currently installed are 23".... answer nowA What front lift do you have?2WD or 4WD? What is the year of manufacturing?