SuperLift 4″ Lift Kit For 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty 4WD – with Replacement Radius Arms, King Coilovers and King rear Shocks
- This is a complete King Shocks coilover replacement radius arm suspension lift kit for the 2011-2016 Ford F-250/F-350 4wd – diesel engine; providing 4” of lift height
- Includes track bar bracket and related brackets, rear blocks and rear King Shocks remote Reservoir shocks
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- This kit also comes in a Superlift Superide or 5100 Series Bilstein shock option
- Replacement radius arms, track bar bracket, sway bar correction, rear block and u-bolt kit, and all hardware required specific to the 2011-2016 4wd Ford F-250/F-350 All Engines.
- Superlift Edition KING Coilovers and Reservoir Rear Shocks.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
- This is the Superlift 4” suspension lift kit with KING coilovers and rear reservoir rear shocks for the 2011-2016 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty 4WD – THE KING OF THE ROAD .
- KING Shocks and Superlift united forces to provide you a precision engineered lift system with perfectly matched and specifically valved shocks. Using race winning technology, King Shocks front coil overs and rear shocks both have external reservoirs and are both easily adjustable with the simple twist of a knob. Select from Super Soft to Super Firm to create a ride perfectly suited to you. Soften up when just cruising the streets or firm it up when hammering the rough terrain or carrying an extra payload. Discover for yourself the reason the world’s toughest race winners choose King Shocks.
- For Superlift’s part, OEM CAD models and the latest 3D design software were used to precision engineer a suspension system that includes a set of massive, high clearance tubular radius arms designed to bolt right into the factory mounts. These heavy duty radius arms use the giant press fit OEM Clevite bushings to reduce noise, vibration and harshness (NVH). They feature a flat jack plate surface, include alignment cam bolts and are offset to the inside allowing maximum turning radius and tire clearance.
- Track bar relocation bracket, front sway bar correction, bump stop extension brackets, brake hose relocation brackets, rear lift and all the necessary hardware is included to make certain this package is complete with everything you need to do the job right.
- NOTE: If the Ford F-250 or F-350 Super Duty is equipped with a 2-piece rear drive shaft, a carrier bearing spacer is required. Part # 9649
- NOTE: This lift kit is packaged with rear blocks and u-bolts that are configured for the Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty with the factory 1-7/8″ blocks WITHOUT top mount overloads. If your Ford is equipped with the factory 3.71″ block or top mounted overloads, a longer rear u-bolt will be required. For Super Duty’s equipped with the 1-7/8″ blocks and top over loads, part # 11724 will need to be purchased in addition to the lift kit. If the truck is equipped with the 3.71” block and the top mount overloads, part # 11734 is required.
- Optional components available are Superlift’s dual steering stabilizers, available in both the Superide or Bilstein stabilizer cylinders
- This 4” lift kit for the 2011-2016 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty is backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty and 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
|2011-2016||4WD||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2011-2016||4WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|35 x 12.5||17 x 9||4.5||–|
|35 x 12.5||18 x 9||4.5||–|
|35 x 12.5||20 x 9||4.5||–|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 8 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
DOES IT WORK ON A DUALLY?
The kit works for the front on a dually. The primary issue with dually trucks is the rear u-bolts. We have to confirm axle tube diameter and length required and see if we have a u-bolt available, or, if they will have to be made at a shop near you.