SuperLift 4″ Lift Kit with Bilstein Shocks for 00-04 Ford F250/F350 4WD Diesel
SuperLift 4″ Lift Kit with Bilstein Shocks for 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Ford F250/F350 4WD Diesel
- Springs incorporate military-wrapped spring eyes and anti-friction pads between leafs
- Track bar relocation bracket prevents steering wheel “kick”
- New front anti-sway bar hardware maintain factory bar geometry
- Functional front compression travel stops prevent over-compression and provide a more progressive spring rate; factory rear travel-stops are relocated
- Rear lift via 3″ blocks
- Front and rear Superlift Superide SS series shocks by Bilstein included
- Lifetime Warranty
- Satisfaction Guarantee
Note: This lift kit is packaged with rear blocks and u-bolts that are configured for the Ford F-250/F-350 pickups with the factory 1 7/8″ blocks without top mount overloads. If your vehicle is equipped with the factory 3.71″ block or top mounted overloads, a longer rear u-bolt will be required and is available from us. Please refer to the option’s list or call our technical support line for additional details.
Tire & Wheel Info
35 x 12.50″ tire on 8″ wheel
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate.
Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another.
Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent.
Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning.
Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent.
Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
Rear u-bolts fit vehicles with and without a top-mounted overload leaf. Those without overloads will have approx. 2″ of excess U-bolt length (that can be trimmed). Or for shorter U-bolts, refer to block chart and replace listed block kit with the non-overload application.
Rear lift based on vehicles with 2.5″ tall factory. If vehicle equipped with 3.5″ tall factory block expect slight rear to front rake.
Part number 9641 front bumper spacer can be used on Excursions and Super-Duty pickups to allow for increased tire clearance.
5.4L V-8 equipped trucks will sit slightly taller than advertised lift.
Front lift is via Superlift Select series springs; lift blocks raise the rear. A new front track bar bracket aligns the body with the front axle. Components are included to address proper compression travel control and sway bar preload. Available with Superide, or Superide SS shocks by Bilstein.
Also order the carrier bearing relocation kit, part number 9649, if the vehicle is equipped with a two-piece rear driveshaft.
Several steering stabilizer options are available.
Need a little more tire-to-bumper clearance? Part number 9641 spaces the front bumper .75″ forward.
|V-10 / Diesel|
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I AM INTERESTED IN BUYING AND HAVING THIS (SKU: K632B) SuperLift 4″ Lift Kit with Bilstein Shocks... answer nowAnswered by the admin Hello We have no particular recommendations, any certified mechanic is able to complete this job