Zone Offroad 2-1/2″ Leaf Spring Mini-Packs Leveling Kit 1999-2004 Ford F250/350Sale!
Zone Offroad 2-1/2″ Leaf Spring Mini-Packs Leveling Kit 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Ford F250/350
Unlike an add-a-leaf leveling kit, this 5 leaf mini pack achieves most of the lift from the thickness of the pack rather than re-arching the OE leaf pack. This means that ride quality will be maintained while leveling your vehicle. However, once a load is applied the new mini pack will kick in to help support those heavy loads.
An adjustable front track bar is included to allow you to perfectly center your front axle. Unlike a relocation bracket, the track bar can be fine tuned to your vehicle. Optional shocks and sway bar links are also available.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Adjustable Front Track Bar Included
- Maintains Factory Ride Quality
- Great addition to any plow truck
- Will not fit vehicles manufactured before 3/1/1999.
- Models equipped with stock square u-bolts will need to order U-bolt part # UBT4043 (qty. 4).
This product fits the following applications:
- 1999 Ford F250 4WD
- 2000 Ford F250 4WD
- 2001 Ford F250 4WD
- 2002 Ford F250 4WD
- 2003 Ford F250 4WD
- 2004 Ford F250 4WD
- 1999 Ford F350 4WD
- 2000 Ford F350 4WD
- 2001 Ford F350 4WD
- 2002 Ford F350 4WD
- 2003 Ford F350 4WD
- 2004 Ford F350 4WD
- Front Lift Height: 2 1/2″
- Front Lift Method: Leaf Spring Mini-Packs
- Install Time Hrs: 4
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 2
- Wheel Size: 16 x 8
- Back Spacing: 4.5″
- Max Tire Size: 33 x 12.50
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Does this kit then increase the GAWR on the front axle of a 99 Ford SD 7.3 crew cab from 5,200 lb... answer nowA It was designed not for GAWR increasing but for additional lift
- There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- A We can offerhttps://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/ford/f350/bilstein-5100-0-2-5-front-lift-shocks-99-04-ford-f-250f-350-super-duty-4wd/Extended Length (IN): 23.23 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 14.44 Inch Rod Diameter (IN): 1.81 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Eyelet Lower Mounting Style: Eyelet
- A The U-bolts will be needed if your truck is equipped with square (not round) u-boltsA The U-bolts will be needed if your truck is equipped with square (not round) u-bolts
- A The U-bolts will be needed if your truck is equipped with square (not round) u-bolts