Zone Offroad 4″ Coil Springs & Bracket Kit 2005, 2006, 2007 Ford F250/F350
The revolutionary new Zone 4″ radius arm drop bracket system features new front coil springs that are designed to not only ride great, but will hold up over the long haul. A 1-1/2″ solid steel track bar is included to properly center the axle after lifting. This track bar features new oversized, highdurometer urethane bushings for long term performance. The shocks were custom valved to work perfectly with the new Zone coil springs to increase off road performance while still offering unmatched on road ride quality, and the rear kit comes with 5″ blocks to replace your factory blocks.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- New front coil springs capable of full coil bind offering off-road performance and great ride qualtiy
- Radius arm drop brackets included to properly rotate the front axle
- 1-1/2″ Solid steel track bar with urethane mounts to properly center the axle
- New front & rear U-bolt with high nuts & washers
- Rear 5″ Block kit to eliminate the factory block – NO stacking blocks!
- Performance custom valved Zone Shocks included
- Although rare, if your vehicle is equipped with both a stock 4″ rear block and a top mounted over load spring, 4 of u-bolt part number UBT4035 may be required.
- Dually trucks will require different rear u-bolts.
- Vehicles equipped with 2 piece rear driveshaft’s may required the carrier bearing to be lowered. If required, order part #F5401.
This product fits the following applications:
- 2005 Ford F250 4WD Gas/Diesel
- 2006 Ford F250 4WD Gas/Diesel
- 2007 Ford F250 4WD Gas/Diesel
- 2005 Ford F350 4WD Gas/Diesel
- 2006 Ford F350 4WD Gas/Diesel
- 2007 Ford F350 4WD Gas/Diesel
- Front Lift Height: 4″
- Front Lift Method: Coil Springs & Bracket Kit
- Rear Lift Height: 5″
- Rear Lift Method: Block kit
- Install Time Hrs: 6
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 2
- Wheel Size: 17 x 9
- Back Spacing: 4.5″
- Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.50