Zone Offroad 4″ 4″ Radius Arm Lift Kit 2011-2016 Ford F250/F350
Zone Offroad 4″ Radius Arm Lift Kit 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Ford F250/F350
The new Zone Offroad 2011-16 Ford Super Duty 4″ radius arm suspension lift features tough replacment radius arms that are considerably stronger, made of 1/4″ steel, fully boxed, and utilizing large 2-1/2″, greasable urethane bushings. The arms bolt directly into the stock location, and position the axle for the proper caster and wheel location. The lower mount point at the axle utilizes our popular cam lock design, making it adjustable for 4″ or 6″ of lift.
Engine specific front coil springs are designed to not only ride great, but will hold up over the long haul. A 1-1/2″ solid steel track bar is included to properly center the axle after lifting. This track bar features new oversized, high-durometer (hardness) urethane bushings for long term performance and improved handling. The system is comes with custom valved Zone hydraulic or choose to upgrade to the Nitro shocks for better towing and handling performance.
The rear is lifted with a 5″ block used to replace the factory block instead of stacking blocks. This system is also one of the easiest installations on the market becuase of the use of a front track bar and rear block kit. If you are looking to not only lift your Super Duty, but improve the looks, strength, and feel of your suspension, choose the Zone Offroad radius arms system.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Front coil springs offering off-road performance and great ride qualtiy that will not sag.
- 1/4″ boxed steel radius arms, utilizing 2 1/2″ greasable urethane bushings.
- 1-1/2″ Solid steel track bar featuing specifically engineered bushings.
- Yellow zinc plated rear u-bolts with high nuts & hardened washers.
- Rear 5″ block kit to eliminate the factory block – NO stacking blocks!
- Performance custom valved Zone Shocks included.
- Removal of the factory rear block is required. Net rear height gain will vary based on size of the factory block, but will result in a level stance.
- If equipped with a 2-piece rear drive shaft, then a drivshaft alignment kit may be required. It is available in the optional accessories (part # F5401).
- Although extremely rare, front and/or rear drive line vibration may occur.
- Rear box kit not designed for dually models.
- Front exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft on gas models.
This product fits the following applications:
- 2011 Ford F250 4WD
- 2012 Ford F250 4WD
- 2013 Ford F250 4WD
- 2014 Ford F250 4WD
- 2015 Ford F250 4WD
- 2016 Ford F250 4WD
- 2011 Ford F350 4WD
- 2012 Ford F350 4WD
- 2013 Ford F350 4WD
- 2014 Ford F350 4WD
- 2015 Ford F350 4WD
- 2016 Ford F350 4WD
- Front Lift Height: 4″
- Front Lift Method: Coil Springs
- Rear Lift Height: 3″
- Rear Lift Method: Block Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 6
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 2
- Wheel Size: 17 x 9
- Back Spacing: 4.5″
- Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.50
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Yes I had a four inch suspension coral spring zone lift installed on my 2010 f250 super duty dies... answer nowA Here is ZONE warranty policy http://zoneoffroad.com/policies#warranty