SuperLift 6″ Lift Kit 2000-2004 Ford F-250/F-350 Super Duty 4WD Diesel/V-10 Bilstein Shocks
SuperLift 6″ Lift Kit 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Ford F-250/F-350 Super Duty 4WD Diesel/V-10 Bilstein Shocks
What is this?
- This is a complete front Superlift leaf spring Lift Kit for the 2000-2004 and 1999 Ford F-250/F-350 4WD V-10 and diesel engine – made on or after 3/1/99
- Provides 6” lift height
- Includes rear blocks, track bar bracket, front and rear Superlift shocks or front and rear 5100 Series Bilstein shocks.
What does it include?
- Front leaf springs, track bar bracket, sway bar correction, drop pitman arm, shocks, rear block, add-a-leaf, and u-bolt kit, and all hardware required specific to the 2000-2004 or 1999 4WD Ford F-250 Made on or after 3-1-99
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- Springs incorporate military-wrapped spring eyes and anti-friction pads between leafs
- Track bar relocation bracket prevents steering wheel “kick”
- New front anti-sway bar hardware maintain factory bar geometry
- Functional front compression travel stops prevent over-compression and provide a more progressive spring rate; factory rear travel-stops are relocated
- Rear lift via 5″ blocks Front and rear shocks included
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|37 x 12.5||17 x 9||4.5||–|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
INSTALLATION & NOTES:
- Installation time: 6 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
NOTE: This lift kit is packaged with rear blocks and u-bolts that are configured for the Ford F-250/F-350 pickups with the factory 1 7/8″ blocks without top mount overloads. If your vehicle is equipped with the factory 3.71″ block or top mounted overloads, a longer rear u-bolt will be required and is available from us.
- 2000-2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty DIESEL
- 2000-2004 Ford F-350 Super Duty DIESEL
Important fitment notes from manufacturer:
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.