Bilstein 5100 0-2.5″ Front 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks Stabilizer for 08-16 FORD F-250, F-350 SUPER DUTY 4WDSale!
Bilstein 5100 0-2.5″ Front and 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks +Stabilizer for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 FORD F-250 & F-350 SUPER DUTY 4WD
Front Extended Length(in): 21.42
Front Collapsed Length(in): 13.59
Part Number: 24-186018
Front Shocks Fitment Notes:
Rear Extended Length(in): 29.7
Rear Collapsed Length(in): 18.04
Part Number: 24-186025
Rear Shocks Fitment Notes:
Steering Stabilizer Shock:
Extended Length(in): 27.44
Collapsed Length(in): 19.13
Part Number: 24-196284
Shock Fitment Notes:
Fitment: Bilstein 5100 0-2.5″ Front and 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks +Stabilizer for 08-16 FORD F-250 & F-350 SUPER DUTY 4WD
- EXCLUDES 2WD MODELS
- EXCLUDES 05-07 YEAR MODELS
- FRONT SHOCKS FIT 0″-2.5″ LIFT
- REAR SHOCKS FIT 0″-1″ REAR LIFT
- STEERING STABILIZER IS A SINGLE DIRECT FIT OEM REPLACEMENT.
- FRONT SHOCK #24-186018 (QTY 2)
- REAR SHOCK #24-186025 (QTY 2)
- STEERING STABILIZER #24-196284 (QTY 1)
PRODUCT FEATURES & SPECS:
- Features Bilstein’s Patented “Triple-C-Technology” zinc plated finish.
- Velocity sensitive, digressive piston instantly reacts to changing road and driving conditions.
- Monotube nitrogen pressurized design provides consistent fade free performance.
- Valved and tuned exclusively for the F-250/350 models.
- Bolts directly into your factory shock mounts with no modification.
- Includes better than OEM mounting bushings and hardware.
- Limited lifetime warranty. Please see Bilstein’s website for full details.
Includes 4 Shocks + 1 Stabilizer
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I purchased a front leveling kit for my 99 F-350 that says it provides 2.5" to 3" of front lift. ... answer nowA So you have 2.5-3'' front lift and same rear lift? Or you have a smaller rear lift and your truck looks leveled?
- Q Really don’t want to change the stance of the truck will these shocks keep the truck the same hei...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q Is this stating the the shocks help lift the front end 2.5" or they are designed to fit at stock ... answer nowA These shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a lift. These shocks are only longer then the stock shock - designed for use with the existing lift.