Bilstein 5100 0-2.5″ Front 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks Stabilizer for 08-16 FORD F-250, F-350 SUPER DUTY 4WDSale!
Bilstein 5100 0-2.5″ Front and 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks +Stabilizer for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 FORD F-250 & F-350 SUPER DUTY 4WD
Front Extended Length(in): 21.42
Front Collapsed Length(in): 13.59
Part Number: 24-186018
Front Shocks Fitment Notes:
Rear Extended Length(in): 29.7
Rear Collapsed Length(in): 18.04
Part Number: 24-186025
Rear Shocks Fitment Notes:
Steering Stabilizer Shock:
Extended Length(in): 27.44
Collapsed Length(in): 19.13
Part Number: 24-196284
Shock Fitment Notes:
Fitment: Bilstein 5100 0-2.5″ Front and 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks +Stabilizer for 08-16 FORD F-250 & F-350 SUPER DUTY 4WD
- EXCLUDES 2WD MODELS
- EXCLUDES 05-07 YEAR MODELS
- FRONT SHOCKS FIT 0″-2.5″ LIFT
- REAR SHOCKS FIT 0″-1″ REAR LIFT
- STEERING STABILIZER IS A SINGLE DIRECT FIT OEM REPLACEMENT.
- FRONT SHOCK #24-186018 (QTY 2)
- REAR SHOCK #24-186025 (QTY 2)
- STEERING STABILIZER #24-196284 (QTY 1)
PRODUCT FEATURES & SPECS:
- Features Bilstein’s Patented “Triple-C-Technology” zinc plated finish.
- Velocity sensitive, digressive piston instantly reacts to changing road and driving conditions.
- Monotube nitrogen pressurized design provides consistent fade free performance.
- Valved and tuned exclusively for the F-250/350 models.
- Bolts directly into your factory shock mounts with no modification.
- Includes better than OEM mounting bushings and hardware.
- Limited lifetime warranty. Please see Bilstein’s website for full details.
Includes 4 Shocks + 1 Stabilizer
Questions and answers of the customers
Will these fit 2016 dually also?
Q Will these fit 2016 dually also? answer nowA will work with dually as far as you have 4wd
I have a 2011 F250 Super Duty 4X4 XL with no lift kit. Will the 5100's fit my truck? I pull a 28' 5th Wheel Dutchmen.
- I have 2.5 inch spacers in the front and 4 inch blocks instead of 2 inch. Will this kit work?
Q I have 2.5 inch spacers in the front and 4 inch blocks instead of 2 inch. Will this kit work? answer nowA If you have 2.5" in front on 08-16 FORD F-250, F-350 SUPER DUTY 4WD front shock will fit but if you have 4" block in rear. These rear shocks will be too short for you, they go 0-1 inches
Will these fit a 2017 f350 dually
Q Will these fit a 2017 f350 dually answer nowA It will fit F-350 Super Duty 2016-2005 on 2017 f350 we can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/product-category/ford/f350/2017-f350/?swoof=1&product_brand=bilstein&really_curr_tax=755-product_cat
I have a stock 2012 Ford F-350 with OEM 20" rims and 275/65-20 tires. The truck came with Rancho shocks and are in need of replacement. I do a lot of towing with the vehicle and also plow with the truck. Will the 5100's work for me or is there a better option. Any and all help would greatly be appreciated.
- in this particular kit it only shows (1) stablizer shock and for my 2010 f-350 super duty 4x4 it has actually (2) is there another kit for my truck ?
- Will these work for 2017 F-250?
Q Will these work for 2017 F-250? answer nowA It will fit for Ford F-250 Super Duty 2016-2005 For 2017 F-250 we can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/product-category/ford/f250/2017/shocks-2017/
I purchased a front leveling kit for my 99 F-350 that says it provides 2.5" to 3" of front lift. Would this be an appropriate selection or should I look for something longer for the front?
- Really don’t want to change the stance of the truck will these shocks keep the truck the same height?
- Is this stating the the shocks help lift the front end 2.5" or they are designed to fit at stock hight and not raise the truck
Q Is this stating the the shocks help lift the front end 2.5" or they are designed to fit at stock ...... Read more answer nowA These shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a lift. These shocks are only longer then the stock shock - designed for use with the existing lift.