Icon 2.5-3″ Lift Bolt-In Coilover Conversion Kit w/CDCV For 2005-2016 Ford F250/F350 4WDSale!
Icon 2.5-3″ Lift Bolt-In Coilover Conversion Kit w/CDCV For 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Ford F250/F350 4WD
ICON’s 2.5 VS Series Remote Reservoir Bolt-In Coilover Conversion Kit will add a new level of performance and adjustability to 2005-UP F-250 and F-350 trucks.The advantage of utilizing a coilover conversion kit is that they have been designed to increase the overall damping ability of the vehicle while at the same time allowing for user-defined ride height adjustment. The 2.5″ Remote Reservoir Coilover featured in these kits is based off of ICON’s 2.5 VS Series shock line – meaning that features like Eibach coil springs, FK Rod End bearings, and vehicle-specific valving come standard. Quality machined components and a fully serviceable design make for a product that will stand the test of time, yet retain the ability to be rebuilt or revalved as necessary. ICON’s CDC (Compression Damping Control) Valve option adds to the adjustability of these coilover conversion kits, allowing the end-user to adjust the ride characteristics of the vehicle with the turn of a knob.
- Bolt-in system fits in OE coil bucket location
- Ride height adjustable coilovers (2.5-3″)
- Decreased body roll and improved on and off-road ride dynamics
- Vehicle-specific shock valving provides unparalleled ride quality and control
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Coilover conversion allows for addition of secondary shock
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8″ shaft
- Eibach coil springs guaranteed for life against sagging or breakage
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- CDCV technology allows for quick and easy compression damping adjustment
- Made in the USA
- (2) 2.5″ coilover shocks with coils
- Necessary hardware and bracketry
- Installation instructions
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.