SuperLift 6″ Lift Kit For 2005-2007 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty 4WD – with a 4-Link Conversion, King Coilovers and King rear Shocks
SuperLift 6″ Lift Kit For 2005, 2006, 2007 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty 4WD – with a 4-Link Conversion, King Coilovers and King rear Shocks
- This is a complete King Shocks coilover 4 link arm suspension lift kit for the 2005-2007 Ford F-250/F-350 4wd – diesel engine; providing 6” of lift height
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- This kit also comes in a Superlift Superide or 5100 Series Bilstein shock option
- 4 link arms, track bar bracket, drop pitman arm, sway bar correction, rear block and u-bolt kit, and all hardware required specific to the 2005-2007 4wd Ford F-250/F-350 All Engines.
- Superlift Edition KING Coilovers and Reservoir Rear Shocks.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
This is the Superlift 6” suspension lift kit with KING coilovers and rear reservoir rear shocks for the 2005-2007 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty 4WD – THE KING OF THE ROAD .
KING Shocks and Superlift united forces to provide you a precision engineered lift system with perfectly matched and specifically valved shocks. Using race winning technology, King Shocks front coil overs and rear shocks both have external reservoirs and are both easily adjustable with the simple twist of a knob. Select from Super Soft to Super Firm to create a ride perfectly suited to you. Soften up when just cruising the streets or firm it up when hammering the rough terrain or carrying an extra payload. Discover for yourself the reason the world’s toughest race winners choose King Shocks.
For Superlift’s part,
OEM CAD models and the latest 3D design software were used to precision engineer a suspension system that includes tubular 4-LINK arms designed to give your ride a truly custom look and an easy install. These heavy duty arms utilize a press fit REFLEX bushing for superior vibration damping, flexibility, and durability. The 4-LINK design optimizes the F-250 and F-350’s suspension control and tire wear by limiting caster change through the cycle of the suspension.
Track bar relocation bracket, pitman arm, front sway bar correction, bump stop extension brackets, brake hose relocation brackets, rear lift and all the necessary hardware is included to make certain this package is complete with everything you need to do the job right.
NOTE: If the Ford F-250 or F-350 Super Duty is equipped with a 2-piece rear drive shaft, a carrier bearing spacer is required. Part # 9669
NOTE: This lift kit is packaged with rear blocks and u-bolts that are configured for the Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty with the factory 1-7/8″ blocks WITHOUT top mount overloads. If your Ford is equipped with the factory 3.71″ block or top mounted overloads, a longer rear u-bolt will be required. For Super Duty’s equipped with the 1-7/8″ blocks and top over loads, part # 11874 will need to be purchased in addition to the lift kit. If the truck is equipped with the 3.71” block and the top mount overloads, part # 11924 is required.
Optional components available are Superlift’s dual steering stabilizers, available in both the Superide or Bilstein stabilizer cylinders
This 6” lift kit for the 2005-2007 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty is backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty and a 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Installation time: 7 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.