SuperLift 6″ Lift Kit For 2008-2010 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty 4WD – Diesel Engine – with a 4-Link Conversion and Superide Shocks
SuperLift 6″ Lift Kit For 2008, 2009, 2010 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty 4WD – Diesel Engine – with a 4-Link Conversion and Superide Shocks
- This is a complete coil spring 4 link arm suspension lift kit for the 2008-2010 Ford F-250/F-350 4wd – diesel engine; providing 6” of lift height
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- This kit also comes in a 5100 Series Bilstein or King Shocks coilover shock option
- Front coil springs, track bar bracket, 4 link arms, drop pitman arm, sway bar correction, shocks, rear block and u-bolt kit, and all hardware required specific to the 2008-2010 4wd Ford F-250/F-350 DIESEL Engine.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
- This is the Superlift 6” suspension lift kit with Superide shocks for the 2008-2010 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty 4WD – Diesel Engine
- OEM CAD models and the latest 3D design software were used to precision engineer a suspension system that includes tubular 4-LINK arms designed to give your ride a truly custom look and an easy install. These heavy duty arms utilize a press fit REFLEX bushing for superior vibration damping, flexibility, and durability. The 4-LINK design optimizes the F-250 and F-350’s suspension control and tire wear by limiting caster change through the cycle of the suspension.
- Track bar relocation bracket, pitman arm, front sway bar correction, bump stop extension brackets, brake hose relocation brackets, rear lift and all the necessary hardware is included to make certain this package is complete with everything you need to do the job right.
- NOTE: If the Ford F-250 or F-350 Super Duty is equipped with a 2-piece rear drive shaft, a carrier bearing spacer is required. Part # 9669
- NOTE: This lift kit is packaged with rear blocks and u-bolts that are configured for the Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty with the factory 1-7/8″ blocks WITHOUT top mount overloads. If your Ford is equipped with the factory 3.71″ block or top mounted overloads, a longer rear u-bolt will be required. For Super Duty’s equipped with the 1-7/8″ blocks and top over loads, part # 11664 will need to be purchased in addition to the lift kit. If the truck is equipped with the 3.71” block and the top mount overloads, part # 11684 is required.
- Optional components available are Superlift’s dual steering stabilizers, available in both the Superide or Bilstein stabilizer cylinders
- This 6” lift kit for the 2008-2010 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty is backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty and a 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Installation time: 6 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
if you are interested in getting Bilstein shocks instead, here is the lift kit with Bilstein Shocks:
if you are interested in getting KING shocks instead, here is the lift kit with KING Shocks:
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.