SuperLift 6″ Lift Kit For 2011-2016 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty 4WD – Diesel Engine – with Bilstein Shocks
SuperLift 6″ Lift Kit For 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty 4WD – Diesel Engine – with Bilstein Shocks
- This is a complete coil spring suspension lift kit for the 2011-2016 Ford F-250/F-350 4wd – diesel engine; providing 6” of lift height
- Includes track bar and radius arm drop brackets, rear blocks, front and rear 5100 Series Bilstein shocks
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- This kit also comes in a Superlift Superide shock option
- Front coil springs, track bar bracket, radius arm brackets, sway bar correction, drop pitman arm, shocks, rear block and u-bolt kit, and all hardware required specific to the 2011-2016 4wd Ford F-250 DIESEL ENGINE.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
This is the Superlift 6” suspension lift kit with Bilstein shocks for the 2011-2016 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty 4WD – Diesel Engine
OEM CAD models and the latest 3D design software were used to precision engineer a suspension system that includes a track bar relocation bracket, pitman arm, front sway bar correction, bump stop extension brackets, brake hose relocation brackets. The OE radius arms are relocated to provide the proper caster correction.
The rear lift and all the necessary hardware is included to make certain this package is complete with everything you need to do the job right.
NOTE: If the Ford F-250 or F-350 Super Duty is equipped with a 2-piece rear drive shaft, a carrier bearing spacer is required. Part # 9669
NOTE: This lift kit is packaged with rear blocks and u-bolts that are configured for the Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty with the factory 1-7/8″ blocks WITHOUT top mount overloads. If your Ford is equipped with the factory 3.71″ block or top mounted overloads, a longer rear u-bolt will be required. For Super Duty’s equipped with the 1-7/8″ blocks and top over loads, part # 11734will need to be purchased in addition to the lift kit. If the truck is equipped with the 3.71” block and the top mount overloads, it is recommended that the 3.71” block is replaced with the 1-7/8” block or the block provided with the lift kit be replaced with a slightly shorter block. If the Ford Pickup has this combination, call in to our Technical Team at 1-800-551-4955, send us an email, or talk with us via Live Chat for more details.
Optional components available are Superlift’s dual steering stabilizers, available in both the Superide or Bilstein stabilizer cylinders
This 6” lift kit for the 2011-2016 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty is backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty, 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee, and Superlift’s
|2011-2016||4WD||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2011-2016||4WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|37 x 12.5||17 x 9||4.5||–|
|37 x 12.5||18 x 9||4.5||–|
|37 x 12.5||20 x 9||4.5||–|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 8 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.