SuperLift 8″ Lift Kit For 2008-2010 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty 4WD – Diesel Engine – with Replacement Radius Arms and Superide Shocks
SuperLift 8″ Lift Kit For 2008, 2009, 2010 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty 4WD – Diesel Engine – with Replacement Radius Arms and Superide Shocks
- This is a complete coil spring replacement radius arm suspension lift kit for the 2008-2010 Ford F-250/F-350 4wd – diesel engine; providing 8” of lift height
- Includes track bar bracket and related brackets, rear add-a-leafs and blocks, front and rear Superlift Superide shocks
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- This kit also comes in a 5100 Series Bilstein or King Shocks coilover shock option
- Front coil springs, track bar bracket, replacement radius arms, drop pitman arm, sway bar correction, shocks, rear block, add-a-leaf, and u-bolt kit, and all hardware required specific to the 2008-2010 4wd Ford F-250/F-350 DIESEL Engine.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
- This is the Superlift 8” suspension lift kit with Superide shocks for the 2008-2010 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty 4WD – Diesel Engine.
- OEM CAD models and the latest 3D design software were used to precision engineer a suspension system that includes a set of massive, high clearance tubular radius arms designed to bolt right into the factory mounts. These heavy duty radius arms use the giant press fit OEM Clevite bushings to reduce noise, vibration and harshness (NVH). They feature a flat jack plate surface, include alignment cam bolts and are offset to the inside allowing maximum turning radius and tire clearance.
- Track bar relocation bracket, pitman arm, front sway bar correction, bump stop extension brackets, brake hose relocation brackets, rear lift and all the necessary hardware is included to make certain this package is complete with everything you need to do the job right.
- NOTE: If the Ford F-250 or F-350 Super Duty is equipped with a 2-piece rear drive shaft, a carrier bearing spacer is required. Part # 9685
- NOTE: This lift kit is packaged with rear blocks and u-bolts that are configured for the Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty with the factory 1-7/8″ blocks WITHOUT top mount overloads. If your Ford is equipped with the factory 3.71″ block or top mounted overloads, a longer rear u-bolt will be required. For Super Duty’s equipped with the 1-7/8″ blocks and top over loads, part # 11694 will need to be purchased in addition to the lift kit. If the truck is equipped with the 3.71” block and the top mount overloads, it is recommended that the 3.71” block is replaced with the 1-7/8” block or the block provided with the lift kit be replaced with a slightly shorter block. If the Ford Pickup has this combination, call in to our Technical Team at 1-800-551-4955, send us an email, or talk with us via Live Chat for more details.
- Optional components available are Superlift’s dual steering stabilizers, available in both the Superide or Bilstein stabilizer cylinders
- This 8” lift kit for the 2008-2010 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty is backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty and a 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
|4WD||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|4WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|37 x 12.5||17 x 9||4.5||–|
|37 x 12.5||18 x 9||4.5||–|
|37 x 13.5||20 x 10||–||-12 to -24|
|38 x 13.5||20 x 10||–||-12 to -24|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 8 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
DOES IT WORK ON A DUALLY?
The kit works for the front on a dually. The primary issue with dually trucks is the rear u-bolts. We have to confirm axle tube diameter and length required and see if we have a u-bolt available, or, if they will have to be made at a shop near you.
if you are interested in getting Bilstein shocks instead, here is the lift kit with Bilstein Shocks:
if you are interested in getting KING shocks instead, here is the lift kit with KING Shocks:
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.